3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
Oh wow, this game looks pretty good, excited to see the future of it. Hopefully we get some pregnancy in it.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Exactly , cant you see it is a lame attempt to grab quick cash. Even doesnt know proper coding and trying to rip of creators ideas and people.
I don't think it should be seen as that, I agree that it's the same universe as A Goblins Tale. But the effort and the story is different. Moreover, if that happens, only Pupsi can want it, to drag it out is a waste of time, you have to expect that someone will try to make something out of this idea that doesn't move forward. As far as coding is concerned, we start every day, the game and at the beginning of the development he gets his hands on it, we'll see in the long run he learns from his mistakes.

Translated with (free version)

Reactions: Midge

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
For such a short playthrough (up to the disappearing mother) I can't believe how many bugs there are... We are reaching DrunkNescafe level of bugs here.

Reactions: Howdo and AJBit

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Well, good to see "Goblin's Tale" is not quite dead. Hoping for some updates for the dev to show its stuff.

Altyrian

Nov 25, 2020
I'm excited to see Vruk coming out of retirement to teach the ladies a few tricks.

Altyrian

Nov 25, 2020
Goblin guys look like Vruk, but the goblin ladies look like Human ladies used as spies and lure unsuspecting males to their doom or something?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Goblin guys look like Vruk, but the goblin ladies look like Human ladies used as spies and lure unsuspecting males to their doom or something?
Considering the whole point of the game is lone Vruk trying to nab some human women for himself with which to respawn a whole new tribe for himself, that question might be left unanwered for quite some time....

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Really liked the previous game and was looking forward to its updates, good luck with this one and i hope it gets animated scenes like the previous game.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Perfect! The bug isn't even critical, since you can progress just fine anyways.

There is another one (you're probably already aware of it, since it's been touched upon in this thread) where you can skip a lot of the progress towards capturing Vera: You pick the flowers, and as soon as you have enough, you can go into the cave to rest without using the table (aside: the flowers also "respawn" every time you re-enter the camp map and haven't progressed to capturing Vera yet; It may also be possible that the table lights up only if you have the exact amount of flowers needed, which is an issue if you pick up more - which is easy to do if you exit and re-enter the camp map, since the flowers respawn) until the time is "noon" again, and if you go outside, Vera will lie there, unconscious. Again, that does apparently not break the game, it just skips the whole "brew potion, talk to Lara, wait in cover, see Vera spring your trap" sequence.
Yeah, that actually is caused by not gathering from all the plant spots. I've fixed their respawning issue, but in the next update I will probably lock you in the area so you can't leave and cause that. Since the script uses a +1 system, going past the required number (event points touched) will skip the next scene and jump to the next. Will try to change my method for that to iron that out too.

Reactions: Corvair

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
A good addition to the monster protagonist genre, not many games let you play as a goblin, the plot is fairly standard, tho. The MC is a goblin, and seeks revenge on orcs, by turning human women on his path into corrupted breeding stock.
Overall, this game has potential, just hope the story keeps getting better. (y)

Orc: "Goblin rape... That's what happens when you fight them by yourself instead of hiring Globlin Slayer..." SOUKA!

Last edited:

greywolf73

Sep 28, 2017
The audacity of this creator. Stealing someone else work ( even if its abandoned doesn't mean you need to take it up as some kind of Messiah, nobody asked you too ) . If you are a creator, you should have your own idea and game , not "INSPIRED" from some others idea i.e basically copying maybe with a bit tweaking and calling it your own work. If the game is abandoned just let it go and die. And if you are a passionate fan, then stop the patreon, lets see then how much of your passion remains for this project then. Many "PASSIONATE" games here dont have patreon. Just a Greedy and lazy ass dev , ripping of other creators ideas trying to earn some quick buck. I hope you rot in hell and your project dies.

People i implore you guys to see the truth and not support this Dev.

i would like to point out that this guyy was banned from the discord for attacking the dev and someone who assisted with the game. just incase anyone thought his opinion mattered. lol... isfunny to see that he thought he would have more luck doing this here though.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
not the happyiest atm found the save game has changed i liked it when it was type RPGSAVE File
not the RMMZSAVE File type that was how i cheat in game now that's gone
dow it dont even run whatys this grapick crap

Last edited:
Reactions: str8up
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes