3.30 star(s) 19 Votes
May 21, 2017
I already found a couple of bugs.

1) After tying Vera to the cum feeding machine she disappears from the machine and we are unable to progress. Progression Blocker.

2) When first getting the quest "Corrupt Vera" sleep until midnight and then exit the cave. We won't be able to enter the cave anymore. Progression Blocker.

Last edited:

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Isn't this the same as the game "A Goblins Tale"? It even uses the same character models and kind of the same plot!

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018

1) After tying Vera to the cum feeding machine she disappears from the machine and we are unable to progress. Progression Blocker.

2) When first getting the quest "Corrupt Vera" sleep until midnight and then exit the cave. We won't be able to enter the cave anymore. Progression Blocker.
I have exactly the same problem. So I can't move forward.

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
I have exactly the same problem. So I can't move forward.
Same issue, has anyone gotten past this point or have a save from past this point.
for the other reported issue about the girl not being on the map.
Even thought you get a cutscrene of her she isn't there. you need to go back to the cave, click on bed to sleep till noon and she will appear. looks like she only there at noon

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017

Same here, exactly the same bugs.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
it is not clear what to do: I found my mother in the forest, and then Liza, after talking with her, she ran into a cave and I have no more opportunity to enter it, to waste time around the fire is also not possible.
house in the south: you can't choose anything, as well as spend the night.
locations: except for the first (forest), you can't go anywhere, you need alternative events so that you can go through the quest in several ways + suggestive events if the player gets lost (tips through NPCs)

Proddity

May 8, 2018
The current state of the first quest to enter town is too easily bugged out to the point where I'm stuck outside Vruk's cave with no clear objectives and being unable to re-enter the cave.

Looking forward to the remake itself though. If the dev sees this, feel free to pm me for more concise information on how I bugged it up by accident.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes