3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
This is the first one I've seen. I check here almost every day and I'm always on the hunt for a good game to play. Unless those goblin games have looked horrible and I just threw the memory out I have not seen any here at least.
This one does look interesting though. Sadly just an initial release but if I keep seeing it here I will try it out.
I can name some off the top of my head. Goblin Lord, which has been stuck at 0.8 for about half a year, Goblin Burrow, Goblin Walker, probably some other ones that I'm forgetting. None of them were rpgm however, which if used right is a great engine.

Ella73

Dec 21, 2020
after i capture Vera and put her on the feeding machine she disappears, and then if i leave the cave i cant go back in

resoltloc

Aug 28, 2019
Was a fan of "A Goblin's Tale" so I'm happy to you working on this since it was abandoned. Though it seems a little buggy, like Corvair said I also noticed the morning scene with Lara not being able to talk to her. If you sleep till noon the sprite shows up. Also, I'm at a part I can't figure out how to get past cause of the bug. When you get Vera on the Feeding machine then when you hook her up to it she disappears. I have slept for over a week to see if anything happens but she is still just gone. If I leave the cave I can't go back inside the cave and thus can't progress the day and have to reload save to right before I hook Vera up. Has anyone figured out a way to get past this?

Edit: Apparently end of the version for now. Thanks for the update.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
As long as BDSM is optional and if there are ever rapes (I don't know if there are or there is an expectation that there will be), they are too, I can be interested in try it. Is this possible?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Nais! Can't wait for it to catch up to where GT left off, but if it's as good as or better then GT, awesome.

Good luck KilljoyTRV looking forward to more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KilljoyTRV

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
I have a problem. After capturing vera and putting on the machine what should I do? if i leave the cave i can't go back, is it a bug?

Last edited:
Reactions: nereoz

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
This assembly (or ALPHA -_-) is STRONGLY tied to TIMING. I will be brief.
1) Talk to the girl several times DAY, until it becomes possible to build a PLAN- (see Dutch Van Der Linde for a guide on plans ^ _ ^).
2) It is at THIS moment that you need to collect flowers on the street.
3) RETURN to the cave and make a BOMB at the table. The hero will go to sleep.
4) IMMEDIATELY place a bomb on the street.
5) TALK with the girl about ORKS, she will go to call her mother.
6) Hide BEYOND a stone and wait for her.
7) Grab her ...and in fact everything. All these moments are in this order, otherwise you can catch bugs when there are several characters, etc. That is, during the day, collect and apply to the entrance to the cave (hide it), and then it will be possible to enter / exit. BUT it doesn't reach the cave entrance , you can do the trick only with the NOCLIP cheat. And in fact, this is the end of this assembly. Well I never saw again ... Forgive me if I write incomprehensible words .. I'm drunk Х_Х

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes