3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
Would say the game was enjoyable if it didn't have game breaking bugs at the start even. If you collect the ingredients and goes to then back from the farm the same evening the mother appears next to where the trap should be. if you click the feeding rack after you dragged her to the cave after warning the daughter or in instance she appeared the same evening by going to the farm and back after collecting the flowers she just up and vanishes from the rack, If you then leave the cave after her vanishing you can't enter it again, hardlocking you from progressing even though the quest updates to corrupt vera. am i missing something or is this as far as the current content goes?

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
Would say the game was enjoyable if it didn't have game breaking bugs at the start even. If you collect the ingredients and goes to then back from the farm the same evening the mother appears next to where the trap should be. if you click the feeding rack after you dragged her to the cave after warning the daughter or in instance she appeared the same evening by going to the farm and back after collecting the flowers she just up and vanishes from the rack, If you then leave the cave after her vanishing you can't enter it again, hardlocking you from progressing even though the quest updates to corrupt vera. am i missing something or is this as far as the current content goes?
The end of content flag was forgotten, and several triggering flags were miss connected.

-------------------------------

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
All has been fixed and the new drop lands March 29th!

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Any plans for mobile support? I'd like to play, but my computer is a desktop in a public area of my house.

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
Any plans for mobile support? I'd like to play, but my computer is a desktop in a public area of my house.
none yet, unless someone outside of the small dev team does so, just not enough time to do double the coding work

(by small i mean the entire team could all meet up without breaking covid restrictions.)

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
full save file?
or you could play the less then 10 minutes of gameplay there currently is? also there is no 'gallery' or scene replayer mode. and no current plans for either so a 'full Save' will be useless even in future releases. hell the game will probable be 85-90% complete before Killjoy decides such an option would be a good extra addition to fight with.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Ah, so porting to mobile isn't a built-in function of the engine you are using?
Yes, MZ DOES have a built-in option for porting to android, but the problem is the plugins used for gameplay improvements often break the port and you have to re-write the plugins. I will try it someday but I WILL NOT SUPPORT IT. Meaning, if it doesn't work, I'll abandon it. Easier to use a 3rd party program that will run it on your tablet than do the hell-worthy stressful shitstorm of troubleshooting that mess. Since the game is free, I am also open (and have a couple of people who have offered to do so) to it being uploaded to gamecore.

TLDR-I'll try it, but it isn't worth the effort when there are other, easier workarounds.

Last edited:

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
BTW guys, I don't run this page so if you don't want to wait for F95 to be updated, jump over to my discord as the public build is out there already.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
KilljoyTRV

You can always put in a request to get the thread ownership transferred over to you. So just report the OP and state that you want ownership of the thread transferred to you.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes