3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So how does this compare to the original, story-wise?

And are the sex scenes still two images alternated with weird sound effects?

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
So how does this compare to the original, story-wise?

And are the sex scenes still two images alternated with weird sound effects?
Currently yes, as the new/planned replacements are not finished or debugged yet as they are planned to be upgraded. atleast that's what i heard.

Right: in hopes of avoiding repeated reports of the same 'bug' THere is a trigger problem with one of the scenes, to avoid this problem do not attempt to enter the town or the game will soft lock when talking to one of the reoccuring girls.

Lara, the girls is Lara. I briefly thought about not spoiling content, but then i remebered that many people don;t bother reading before Whining about bugs.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
How to do bandit note
Go to the farm and search the cabinets to get a nife, afterwards go back and interact with the sign outside the village.

After doing the bandit note and interacting with Lara for the 2nd time in the evening game just freezes or to be more exact stills runs Lara leaves however unable to do anything just as if frozen.

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Watching with mail notifications, this is a game I really liked and was so looking forward from Pupsy, good thing you took it under your wing, good luck, I will play and then wait for a couple of updates and depending on those before patreon though, and hopefully we get different paths to choose with the characters :D

Edit: Oh and, pretty please, dont make it the same as most other games(Including pupsy's version)... Only massive udders, we(Or maybe it is just me) like variety

Reactions: that1guyno1knows

Max_Output

Nov 22, 2018
Same. Stuck when Lara heads back after telling her i will go to the bandit camp and free her mum with an explosion distraction.

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
Go to the farm and search the cabinets to get a nife, afterwards go back and interact with the sign outside the village.

After doing the bandit note and interacting with Lara for the 2nd time in the evening game just freezes or to be more exact stills runs Lara leaves however unable to do anything just as if frozen.
View attachment 1122912
I stuck there cannot move at all after the screen the lara go back to the City.
Same goes for me. And i didn't get a proper save :cautious:
Same. Stuck when Lara heads back after telling her I will go to the bandit camp and free her mum with an explosion distraction.

There is/was an bug missed by the testers, the bug in question is triggered if you make ANY attempt to enter the town before corrupting Vera, and it causes the softlock shown in limash 's post.

Reactions: Midge

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
My only complaint is that the women are too skinny, hard to imagine they'd bring in new generations of goblins with a twig body.
Agreed that’s the only bigger complain I have with those type of games. Most of them have too skinny and too immature looking girls.
But that priestess in the thumbnail looks quite nice and goblin games are always welcome the greater the graphics/art and girls the better ofc!

Reactions: Archaon11111

derpyderp

May 9, 2017
Just do a whatever save on 12 slot and replace it with the one in rar file or rename it to one that is already done and you can use it. That's what I do at least so I don't have to bother with config file.
cool thanks it worked :)

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
For those who are finding their game freezes, i have a post about it on page 11 here. Also do not stand to the right of her in this scene either as the game will also freeze. Killjoy has solved this issue for the next patch

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes