the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017

darkghost0007

Aug 25, 2020
there is no need to hijack another game's thread for your request. use a proper place for it.
and the answer is no, nobody will make you an Android version of a Unity game without its source code.
Thank you for your reply. I will try to find any option if possible. I was told by a person that it wont be ported as developers did not but i thought it was cracked or ported by you. Sorry for mentioning it here. Will ping if i find a nice game with open source code !

Skaaly

Jun 7, 2020
No pregnancy, no incest. tags should be removed.
Not yet, but the goblin Vruk explizitly states that his reason to get women is for breeding, and adding incest for some sister on sister action is also fine :sneaky:

Also those tags frequently include the future update plans the developers want to include, sometimes they are separately mentioned, sometimes not. Deal with it *shrug*

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im just past the hatch a plan so when you goto find laura to lie to her she SHOULD be in her normal spot at noon right?
after the BRAINSTORM i slept to next day AND at noon went to see laura of course laura aint anywhere around WHY?

tried a few different things hint about flowers,etc says EVENING meanwhile there is NO EVENING just fucking midnight
after the BRAINSTORM set timer for midnight and go around to gather plants and of course doesnt work
FINE
so reload save set timer for noon and NO LAURA wtf?

Last edited:

Anonymous2019

Nov 22, 2019
does anyone know on what programme or software the renders in this game is made? It seems really nice but i cant seem to find one similar online...

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
It froze on after I explained the plan to Lara to save her mother, any fix for this?
That was because at some point you entered town which causes that bug. There is a save game past that on-page 12 in case you need it.

does anyone know on what programme or software the renders in this game is made? It seems really nice but i cant seem to find one similar online...

Most common software for rendering like that would be Daz Studio

Reactions: Midge

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ive seen a few comments about how this dev more or less stole someone else's game and remade it a bit differently
the game in question of course is abandoned...IF it wasnt abandoned then i can understand arguments,etc
BUT a dead project being brought back to life by someone else personally i dont care
as long as the game turns out decent and gets completed who the fuck cares about anything else?
nothing is worse then a incomplete abandoned game so ....
opinions are like assholes we all got one
with that said as far as the game as a whole goes right now its off to a bad start already right out of the gate
LAST VERSION i did everything that was to be done ....met laura gathered flowers made bomb lied to laura kidnapped her mom and brought her to my cave and hooked her upto that machine thing and then the mother vanished END OF VERSION
THIS VERSION my saves didnt work had to start a whole new game and i cant do anything once the BRAINSTORM happens
i see others comments about problems they are having and yeah not off to a good start and wont be surprised if this too ends up ABANDONED
game updates SHOULD have progression so you can push forwards into the game/story what ever
THIS seems to be going ass backwards rather then forwards and likely going to end up abandoned
I DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN to be clear BUT time will tell what will become of this games fate and future
i hope this game turns out decent and gets completed

Reactions: neithernor

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
FTKnight is this really RPGM format? Where is the 'www' folder?
Would you be able to share a Mac version of this game as well?

Davnier

Oct 18, 2019
have anyone a save after Vruk tell, Lara that he will go in the camp at night? My game crash instant after they speak.

Reactions: Blackb00

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
Need the "Male protagonist" tag. And I personally vote in favour of a "Goblin Protagonist" tag, because that'd be positively hilarious.

Reactions: DERAX12345

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
THIS VERSION my saves didnt work had to start a whole new game and i cant do anything once the BRAINSTORM happens
i see others comments about problems they are having and yeah not off to a good start and wont be surprised if this too ends up ABANDONED
game updates SHOULD have progression so you can push forwards into the game/story what ever
THIS seems to be going ass backwards rather then forwards and likely going to end up abandoned
I DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN to be clear BUT time will tell what will become of this games fate and future
i hope this game turns out decent and gets completed
Just because you have a hard time progressing the main story doesn't mean that it isn't there. If you follow what you did before you can get past that. If you listen to what Vruk tells you he will tell you how to progress. You might have missed the trigger on the stool near the table its kind of hard to see. Check at all times. And Evening is the reddish tint screen.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes