3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I wasn't seeing things like you have in the picture but I had to restart the game after removing it as I had went to the star(*town) when trying to figure it out. Still couldn't get it to trip whether I clicked the sign or pressed enter so I found a save just after talking to the archer daughter got past it though
For that spot After you write the letter and get the knife you had to post it on the post in the morning(sun glare) and then talk to Lara at noon and again later.

Reactions: Deathdawg

CeoClinton

Aug 30, 2020
^ It's nothing new. You'll find it is the same in most of the games. Noodles are unable to use the search function so just repeat the same query endlessly.
is it possible to use the search function sorted by date and not by random, for specific games, not general

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
If you search for a word on a thread, it will bring up all the posts from that thread(by default). If you search on the home page(click the big link at the top left) it will bring up all the posts on all the threads. You can use the "advanced options" to get a more narrow result.

Last edited:

AuthEuah

May 11, 2020
I'm not familiar with game development and I'd really like to try not to mention A Goblin's tale. But as for now I can't see much innovation in the game, so for me it is still mostly a remake of the old story. And the game is moving forward even slower than the original game, if we will need 2 years to just get to where the last game ended, then I can't promise that I can follow this game as I did with A Goblin's tale.

bolas243

Oct 9, 2017
i tink i found a bug at least mi game frezzes at the end off the conversation at evening it Lara here she give you the dagger but at the off conversation the music continue to play but i cant do nothing more in game the mouse dont work not even arrow keys and action botons what can i do to resolve the problem?

Ps.: sorry for mi english not mi matern languague

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Did she vanish and are you stuck out side the cave? If so you are playing the old version and thats the end for that one so DL the new one(At OP). Otherwise sleep and talk to her in the morning and then head outside and click on the cave entrance. Make sure you read what Vruk has to say as he will tell you how to progress the game. And check my post on page 11 as there is a game breaking bug in the latest release.

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
i tink i found a bug at least mi game frezzes at the end off the conversation at evening it Lara here she give you the dagger but at the off conversation the music continue to play but i cant do nothing more in game the mouse dont work not even arrow keys and action botons what can i do to resolve the problem?

Read my post on page 11.

mobin200

Mar 20, 2020

same problem

ValterOlivei

Sep 20, 2017
Did she vanish and are you stuck out side the cave? If so you are playing the old version and thats the end for that one so DL the new one(At OP). Otherwise sleep and talk to her in the morning and then head outside and click on the cave entrance. Make sure you read what Vruk has to say as he will tell you how to progress the game. And check my post on page 11 as there is a game breaking bug in the latest release.
It was the first release. That was a problem not having WT, I didn't know if it was over or if I had something to do.
Thanks.

Reactions: Midge

Mister Boo

Jul 12, 2019
I am really glad with this new adventure for our lovely Vruk. As a matter of fact this new story covers some of the past lack of continue in story, I also have great expectations, so KilljoyTRV hope you continue with the work we all love. for future reference I would love to help with story ideas. :)

An all over, Thank You!, for the hard work and to let us fan enjoy this game.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Just as an advice for everyone who wants to play, I know you guys want to fap ASAP but if you skip the dialogue it will be impossible to know what to do to continue the story. Reading is really important in the game. The quest system is still being worked on so it isn't reliable for now.
I'm not familiar with game development and I'd really like to try not to mention A Goblin's tale. But as for now I can't see much innovation in the game, so for me it is still mostly a remake of the old story. And the game is moving forward even slower than the original game, if we will need 2 years to just get to where the last game ended, then I can't promise that I can follow this game as I did with A Goblin's tale.
Dunno where you got the 2 years thing but AGT was only on development for 6 months with Pupsi releasing an update every month. So far Killjoy is doing the same so I don't know what are you complaining exactly about...

Reactions: Midge

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
I am really glad with this new adventure for our lovely Vruk. As a matter of fact this new story covers some of the past lack of continue in story, I also have great expectations, so KilljoyTRV hope you continue with the work we all love. for future reference I would love to help with story ideas. :)

An all over, Thank You!, for the hard work and to let us fan enjoy this game.
Thank you for the kind words! Glad you enjoy it. You should come and join us on the discord. We'd love your company!

Reactions: krozdil and Valronn

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
The start of this game is better and more reasonable, than the original game A Goblin's Tale, which was abandoned unfortunately. Anyway, since it's a remake, even an improved one, I guess a lot of people expect more content than just the intro - after all the current version ends, when Vruk enters the human town and is invited for breakfeast. That's really not that much content... I guess, people would like to see new content, the continuation of the original game, instead of having added the old content in an improved way slowly and step by step to the game.
Can't the old scenes of the original game just be reused in this remake? Like this the improved new version of the game would reach the point where the original one was abandoned much faster and then add new content and move on with the story. Right now it feels very short compared to the original abandoned game. AnywayI'm happy that this game gets a rework by KilljoyTRV , who is doing a good job, otherwise this game would be dead.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes