3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

VSMA

Apr 7, 2021
just one thing, think to delete ths unused ressources from your project, when you make the deployement of your project in rpgmker you can check the option "Exclude unused files"

Alex_C

Mar 16, 2018
my game still freezing after talking to Laura. I've even done the save, re-enter the cave to get dialog, then talk to her and it's still not working.

Reactions: templarknight2020

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
i remember playing this game before how so that there is end of update after bringing vera back to town?

Mister Boo

Jul 12, 2019
i remember playing this game before how so that there is end of update after bringing vera back to town?
This is not the game Pupsi used to dev, this is a new game using as a base Vruk and some stuff of that game. This game is inspired in A Goblin´s Tale, so there will be similiar things but some others are completely diferent. I can advice to give a try since it is in early developement.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KilljoyTRV

dragonteeth

Aug 28, 2019
Is the file corrupted? I downloaded the file 5 times and each time it failed to extract the file. but when I open the game from within the zip file it worked just fine, but doesn't save. can somebody help me with this.

dragonteeth

Aug 28, 2019
the game freezes whenever I tell Lara about the bandits plan, about finding her wanting to use a bomb at the bandit camp, the moment she leaves game freezes and I don't know what to do.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Is the file corrupted? I downloaded the file 5 times and each time it failed to extract the file. but when I open the game from within the zip file it worked just fine, but doesn't save. can somebody help me with this.
Are you unpacking it to your desktop location?
I have found that creating a separate "Game" file on the C:\ drive or, in my case, D:\ drive overcomes any obstacles with gameplay as a rule.
EG. create a folder such as C:\Game and install unpack any games to it so it looks like:
C:\Game\The Rise of Vruk\ and C:\Game\Treasure of Nadia\ and C:\Game\Peasants Quest\

That way you don't get any conflicts - BUT make sure you create a new folder in-which to unpack the new game or you may find yourself overwriting existing game files!!!

See image below as an example Capture.JPG

Reactions: dragonteeth
Apr 25, 2018
the most common source of this error is triggering the Flavor text warning against trying to enter the city without permission. AT ANY TIME BEFORE YOU CORRUPT VERA.

the second common source is standing in Lara's way when she runs.
any chance of just a save file past this point?

dragonteeth

Aug 28, 2019
Are you unpacking it to your desktop location?
I have found that creating a separate "Game" file on the C:\ drive or, in my case, D:\ drive overcomes any obstacles with gameplay as a rule.
EG. create a folder such as C:\Game and install unpack any games to it so it looks like:
C:\Game\The Rise of Vruk\ and C:\Game\Treasure of Nadia\ and C:\Game\Peasants Quest\

That way you don't get any conflicts - BUT make sure you create a new folder in-which to unpack the new game or you may find yourself overwriting existing game files!!!

See image below as an example View attachment 1130560
I'll try it, tnx.

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes