3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
try this one. its at the point where you meet lara looking for her mom in evening. you need to talk to lara than follow the dialogue on how to proceed.
Make sure you add the global and config files with the save. Won't work without them.

NoNickName

Jun 7, 2017
Well, i'm having same problem as you all. Advise from Nelix171 not helping :( I guess we have to wait for fix.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Start a new game and DO NOT try to enter Denmar. The problem is with a transfer event that blocks Lara from leaving the screen. Also, DO NOT talk to her from the right side. You will keep her from leaving. This bug has nothing to do with the dagger, cave, etc. And yes, it is fixed in the upcoming build.

Reactions: Midge and FTKnight

adrie4u

Feb 14, 2019
Start a new game and DO NOT try to enter Denmar. The problem is with a transfer event that blocks Lara from leaving the screen. Also, DO NOT talk to her from the right side. You will keep her from leaving. This bug has nothing to do with the dagger, cave, etc. And yes, it is fixed in the upcoming build.
Agreed. It took me some tries, but finally managed to play until the end of the story.
Keep to the story-line and just do what vruk is telling you to do.
It is still annoying when the game locks like this, and I'm glad to hear it will be fixed in the next build :)

Reactions: KilljoyTRV

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Had a quick scan of chat and didnt notice animations mentioned, is there any animated scenes yet or is rhat coming in rhe near future?

Yane

Nov 4, 2020
How far this game goes on in this patch?
I hace to corrupt Vera, anf i cought her but thats all.
I waited for a lot of nights, and searched for other things, but nothing.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
How far this game goes on in this patch?
I hace to corrupt Vera, anf i cought her but thats all.
I waited for a lot of nights, and searched for other things, but nothing.
do a search on this thread for the walkthru. I posted one a couple of pages ago

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
So, I haven't seen one yet, but... Is there anything like an update schedule, general rule of thumb as to how often to expect updates, or is it just on the "whenever I get to it" basis?

Reactions: mastercuck
3.30 star(s) 20 Votes