3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Can anyone tell me what I am supposed to do with the letter about bandits? The game sort of froze on me and when it cam back it skipped dialog as if I skipped but all I had done was hit enter as thought it was requiring action from me to move on and now I have no idea what I need to do

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Can anyone tell me what I am supposed to do with the letter about bandits? The game sort of froze on me and when it cam back it skipped dialog as if I skipped but all I had done was hit enter as thought it was requiring action from me to move on and now I have no idea what I need to do
Check my post on page 11

Reactions: Deathdawg

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Pretty sure the incest tag that was complained about earlier is already accurate, even if only implied.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Just because you have a hard time progressing the main story doesn't mean that it isn't there. If you follow what you did before you can get past that. If you listen to what Vruk tells you he will tell you how to progress. You might have missed the trigger on the stool near the table its kind of hard to see. Check at all times. And Evening is the reddish tint screen.
thank you for the reply and feedback appreciate it bro....you were right turns out i missed a few things

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
dear god how do i collect plants at night. i click on every plant. i press every button on the keyboard on the plants. nothing.

edit nevermind - evening. not night time. of course...

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok so i think ive discovered a bug!!!im at the part where mc talks to lara and tells her he found her mom,etc
she takes off running and then im frozen and cant move or anything ive tried standing in a few different spots for THAT dialog
ive positioned myself in all directions around her and IF i stand infront of her (town facing behind me)ya hear the sound effects of her running off BUT we are both frozen staring at each other
and no matter where i stand in the end im frozen and cant move all i can do is exit out of game cant even press esc
BUG.png

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
do you have the knife from farm?if ya do then post the letter on the sign BEFORE town where ya see the star here.png

Reactions: Deathdawg

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
ok so i think ive discovered a bug!!!im at the part where mc talks to lara and tells her he found her mom,etc
she takes off running and then im frozen and cant move or anything ive tried standing in a few different spots for THAT dialog
ive positioned myself in all directions around her and IF i stand infront of her (town facing behind me)ya hear the sound effects of her running off BUT we are both frozen staring at each other
and no matter where i stand in the end im frozen and cant move all i can do is exit out of game cant even press esc
View attachment 1124721
Check my post on page 11 for my full run down.This is a known issue that will be fixed for the next update. If you tried at any point to enter Denmar, your game will freeze at this point due to a pathing issue. Also do not stand to her right as it will also do this.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I wasn't seeing things like you have in the picture but I had to restart the game after removing it as I had went to the star(*town) when trying to figure it out. Still couldn't get it to trip whether I clicked the sign or pressed enter so I found a save just after talking to the archer daughter got past it though
do you have the knife from farm?if ya do then post the letter on the sign BEFORE town where ya see the star
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
^ It's nothing new. You'll find it is the same in most of the games. Noodles are unable to use the search function so just repeat the same query endlessly.

Reactions: KilljoyTRV
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes