3.30 star(s) 19 Votes
Aug 28, 2021
Someone has a save with Tish's quest already started because I'm testing the mac version. in my previous save, I didn't look for Tish because he had no new content.

Reactions: JOS3

exloladdict

Aug 13, 2022
This is the MEGA link for the new update (0.18):

CHANGELOG:

-Quest 'The Search For Vera' added
-Introduction of a new girl
-If Gita is on the corruption path she will sell you sleeping powder after the Old Gobbo is dead
-Remastered renders for almost all the old scenes (A new save is NOT required, but you may want to restart just to see them)
-Tish's story advanced (pregnancy and non-pregnancy routes -consequences!)
-New revamped loss scenes for both DD King fight and Old Gobbo

Note: Some renders are still be remastered (not many) and some are being reworked due to lighting issues (WIP) Remaster will be 100% done in 0.19

ENJOY!
Please note that the journal is NOT up to date in this build. Listen to the characters very closely as they will tell you what to do next.

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
This is the MEGA link for the new update (0.18): Mega

CHANGELOG:

-Quest 'The Search For Vera' added
-Introduction of a new girl
-If Gita is on the corruption path she will sell you sleeping powder after the Old Gobbo is dead
-Remastered renders for almost all the old scenes (A new save is NOT required, but you may want to restart just to see them)
-Tish's story advanced (pregnancy and non-pregnancy routes -consequences!)
-New revamped loss scenes for both DD King fight and Old Gobbo

Note: Some renders are still be remastered (not many) and some are being reworked due to lighting issues (WIP) Remaster will be 100% done in 0.19

ENJOY!
Please note that the journal is NOT up to date in this build. Listen to the characters very closely as they will tell you what to do next.
good sir you have already earned the heaven entrance

Reactions: boof59 and Igor9504

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
The Rise Of Vruk 0.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes