3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
cant you get rid of the chicken in front of the well? its been some time since i last played, but i remember you could get rid of it after some time.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I'm gonna wait for someone to drop off a clean save. Having to spend 2 from the beginning every 2 releases is kinda annoying.

RsL4972

May 14, 2021
does anyone know how to change the lock pick , i know its called PKD_Lockpick_Mz the variable to change

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Can you possibly elaborate on the walkthrough?

I followed it to the letter, specifically making it a point to serve Lara 'shakes' every morning possible, and 'training' with her in the afternoon every day available.

Yet on day 21, your walkthrough says, "Day 21:M-Click on the chair to have breakfast(TS). N-Head upstairs and talk to Lara(she will reply negatively if you skipped her SP)"

When i knock on her bedroom door, she sobs, "I'M SORRY" ... And Vruk leaves...

Is this "responding negatively?", if so, how could i possibly have gone wrong serving shakes and training every single day they were possible?

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
i kinda wish that scenes where the goblin cum on food and other stuff gets skipped so we dont have to watch every time

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021

Is this "responding negatively?", if so, how could i possibly have gone wrong serving shakes and training every single day they were possible?
I think this is the good outcome. In either case, she is not going to talk to Vruk at that point.

Reactions: Midge

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
Can you possibly elaborate on the walkthrough?

I followed it to the letter, specifically making it a point to serve Lara 'shakes' every morning possible, and 'training' with her in the afternoon every day available.

Yet on day 21, your walkthrough says, "Day 21:M-Click on the chair to have breakfast(TS). N-Head upstairs and talk to Lara(she will reply negatively if you skipped her SP)"

you have to feed her with your cum as a protein shake before breakfast, before the hunter appear in your cave entrance at least two times that works for me,and after the hunter leaves, and lara and you return to your daily training in the afternoon she will tell you that her stomach hurts and you have to feed her with cum at least three days consecutives before she get kindapped, that will change those dialogues after she is saved sorry anglush not mah ferst linguash

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
you have to feed her with your cum as a protein shake before breakfast, before the hunter appear in your cave entrance at least two times that works for me,and after the hunter leaves, and lara and you return to your daily training in the afternoon she will tell you that her stomach hurts and you have to feed her with cum at least three days consecutives before she get kindapped, that will change those dialogues after she is saved sorry anglush not mah ferst linguash
Yeah, done.

Turns out, " "I'M SORRY" ... And Vruk leaves..." is the affirmative response, apparently, because the path progressed.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
When and where do we first meet Tish? The walkthrough mentions going to the lumberjack house south of the town on the day we go and save Shannon. She isn't there for me. I had been looking there earlier, too, both before and during Vera's pregnancy.

Edit: I was looking for her at noon, but she is there in the afternoon. Talking to her doesnt advance time, so its safe to do before going for Shannon.

I know about Gina, Elsie and Sena. Are there more side-girls? If so, when/where do we meet them?

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes