3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Realy? Agayn and Agayn????
Wait, how come I can play my save, then? Is it that you can still load the file, but the quests won't work properly? Because it seemed to work fine during the admittedly short time I tried.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Can you possibly elaborate on the walkthrough?

I followed it to the letter, specifically making it a point to serve Lara 'shakes' every morning possible, and 'training' with her in the afternoon every day available.

Yet on day 21, your walkthrough says, "Day 21:M-Click on the chair to have breakfast(TS). N-Head upstairs and talk to Lara(she will reply negatively if you skipped her SP)"

When i knock on her bedroom door, she sobs, "I'M SORRY" ... And Vruk leaves...

Is this "responding negatively?", if so, how could i possibly have gone wrong serving shakes and training every single day they were possible?
im sorry, is the good path. Go away, is the bad path. You’re all good for her. I will update when I get a chance but it won’t be soon, irl stuff.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
was the bomb taken away from crafting in 0.18? If so what is the strategy for taking out old gobbo?
Assuming you're level 5, attack him, when you get low spam heal until full (unless you get really unlucky, you should go positive by a few HP on average every turn), repeat till dead.

asterisk381

Aug 9, 2018
Unofficial Mac version 0.18 (TEST)

Google Drive

Being still a Test version to make the game work you have to:

1 - Open terminal

2 - Write this command: chmod -R 755

3 - Press Space after the command and drag in the game and press Enter

4 - Write your password and press Enter (Only if requested)

5 - Now open the game as per normal

For any problem please contact me:)

Special thanks to 乃คяdaK
View attachment 1800358
Hi, I get a missing image error when rescuing Shannon from the dick dragons. There have been a few others but all avoidable, this is the only one I can't get past. It triggers as soon as I go into combat with the big one. Screenshot 2022-09-08 at 09.45.42.png

joe321

Jun 15, 2017
found a bug by accident i finished my day before going east to follow angry chick woke up next day went east got the meanwhile scene and now theres no way to change time of day to progress in the game since it can only happen in the afternoon.

raist005

Jan 20, 2019
can please someone tell me how i can impregnate tish! She only give blowjobs in the evening.

Last edited:

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Hi, I get a missing image error when rescuing Shannon from the dick dragons. There have been a few others but all avoidable, this is the only one I can't get past. It triggers as soon as I go into combat with the big one. View attachment 2031607
Find the picture "Shannon & DD King.png" in the img/pictures folder. Apparently you either don't have it, or there is a Cyrillic alphabet in its name.

Reactions: asterisk381

KurodaYuki

Jun 13, 2020
does anyone have a save ?
where you did start Lara SP bc i realised too late that i accidentally skipped her on that specific day
but i still want to get her good route.

Reactions: MCDom

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
when is the walkthrough going to be published with the scenes of version 0.18 because I've been looking everywhere but I can't find anything to do

IllustriousRouge

Jun 3, 2020
After the first time I open the game, i have to take my save and reinstall as I always get an error that says "The code execution cannot proceed because nw_elf.dll was not found."

Is this a common error? Am I somehow deleting a file?

Capture.PNG

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes