3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
anyone run into an issue where you cant go into the basement to "feed" shannon?
You missed talking to Vera in the basement when she told you to about 2 days befor giving birth. You gotta reload to there and not skip it.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
when is the walkthrough going to be published with the scenes of version 0.18 because I've been looking everywhere but I can't find anything to do
Sadly I can’t update it this time as I can’t even play it until my IRL issues are resolved. In the meantime Quadsquat in the discord is going to update it for 0.18 over on there. Otherwise I’ll get to it when I get to but no time soon.

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
anyone have a save file til vera mission? for somereason my data get corrupted and cannot access to the save files

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I need help, I had elizabeth, I'm training lara, shanon is gone, I have the alchemist, and in the process of the fruit seller, but for some reason I'm frozen, I can't advance or see any event after the farmer I got pregnant, I speak little English so I don't know what happened to Vera that I can't find her anywhere, only at night, I leave my save in case someone can help me, thanks

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Must have a bug, I already knocked up Trish, can't find her in the backyard at all. Blowjob and sex is repeated

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Sadly I can’t update it this time as I can’t even play it until my IRL issues are resolved. In the meantime Quadsquat in the discord is going to update it for 0.18 over on there. Otherwise I’ll get to it when I get to but no time soon.
ok I'll wait because without a guide I get lost and I don't know what to do since I've already walked from one side to another in the game and I can't find anything to do but kill monsters

Reactions: Midge

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
How to brew sleeping potion, i've got the right ingredients it's 3 bat wings 3 dragon dick wings and 1 vial of dragon dick cum. But i can't select tha items 3x i can only tap the same ingredients or items once you can't add more

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
How to brew sleeping potion, i've got the right ingredients it's 3 bat wings 3 dragon dick wings and 1 vial of dragon dick cum. But i can't select tha items 3x i can only tap the same ingredients or items once you can't add more
First add them to the list like you did here, but then go back to the list and use the left and right arrow keys to change the number of each ingredient.

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
First add them to the list like you did here, but then go back to the list and use the left and right arrow keys to change the number of each ingredient.
I've just figured it out, thanks but i'm stuck on lara's storyline since vera became pregnant

RsL4972

May 14, 2021
i looked in the PKD_Lockpick_MZ file and saw 2 lines set to False and 1 at True , so do i have to change them so the doors open automatically

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I hate to be that one but I am stuck it seems because I got ahead of myself I need a save that has Vruk at higher level with the ability i read somewhere 'cum is life' and the breeder sword I am having issues fighting Gryx

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes