3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Well this game is on my blacklist, it doesn't matter when I try to play it, there is always some bug that prevents me from advancing and there are 2 occasions when it's Tish's bug, I don't understand how the progress of this game can be such a disaster, it's impossible to get to play this without a guide, and even with it you go crazy, as soon as you stop reading it one step you find out that you left something behind...
Somehow missed this or would've inquired earlier. All I want to know about is the Tish bug you're experiencing in the 0.18 Win version. You mentioned her by name, so tell me exactly what happened and I'll look at her again.

Caliban

Aug 31, 2018
Ok, i have 3 questions:

1. Has sex with gita been put in yet? all i'm getting is down her throat,
2. sex with Trish same question,
3. What unlocked the Vickie penetration

jurierm

May 7, 2017
Somehow missed this or would've inquired earlier. All I want to know about is the Tish bug you're experiencing in the 0.18 Win version. You mentioned her by name, so tell me exactly what happened and I'll look at her again.
The problem is directly that it does not appear at any time, I go when the guide says so, after talking to Vera, and supposedly I should be in the poor neighborhood cutting firewood, and it doesn't matter what time I pass by there it never appears.

Caliban

Aug 31, 2018
The problem is directly that it does not appear at any time, I go when the guide says so, after talking to Vera, and supposedly I should be in the poor neighborhood cutting firewood, and it doesn't matter what time I pass by there it never appears.
she is there in the afternoon behind her hut

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
anyone know what to change from the js lockpick file>?
Would be excellent to have this info, the current version (18) the goddamn lockpick game keeps freezing, making the whole save-scumming process even more time-wasting and obnoxious.

RsL4972

May 14, 2021
Would be excellent to have this info, the current version (18) the goddamn lockpick game keeps freezing, making the whole save-scumming process even more time-wasting and obnoxious.
someone had made a file that automatically opened the doors on the first try , but i haven't been able to find it again and i deleted it from my downloads file

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Did a clean run and Tish is there. However, she only appears if you have learned Alchemy* from Gita (shopkeeper). She's mentioned on Day 10 in the walkthrough. To learn Alchemy you must first speak to Gita in the evening then at some point, give her one vial of Dickdragon cum in the afternoon. Yes, you have to kill a dickdragon and hope for a good RNG drop. You can just save scum until you get the cum drop along with the wing.

* - Tested it by going to Poor District before giving Gita the vial and Tish wasn't there. Went immediately to Gita's and gave her the vial then went straight back to Poor District and Tish was there.

Last edited:

Kaliban

Feb 13, 2018
Did a clean run and Tish is there. However, she only appears if you have learned Alchemy* from Gita (shopkeeper). She's mentioned on Day 10 in the walkthrough. To learn Alchemy you must first speak to Gita in the evening then at some point, give her one vial of Dickdragon cum in the afternoon. Yes, you have to kill a dickdragon and hope for a good RNG drop. You can just save scum until you get the cum drop along with the wing.

* - Tested it by going to Poor District before giving Gita the vial and Tish wasn't there. Went immediately to Gita's and gave her the vial then went straight back to Poor District and Tish was there.
I have been unable to talk to Tish after the first conversation behind her house. I just get the "she's busy chopping wood" and that's it. Have not seen the prompt either to get the rose.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, first off, thanks to Midge for putting the work into his walkthroughs! It's been quite helpful!
;)

I've been using it as a guide to make a less 'wall of text-ey' walkthrough, adding some of my own notes.

I'm up to around Day 11, at which point you'll see the source text from Midge's walkthrough below where I'm currently at with the reformatting. I'm doing a disjointed playthrough as I'm working on re-formatting and adjusting things. Disjointed in that I keep saving and reloading to test various options.

I'm saving it in .rtf format, which can be opened with wordpad, etc.. I thought about trying to do it as a .pdf or something, but decided to keep it simple so that people could use the 'find' text search function in wordpad, etc. if they were looking for something more specific.

As I said, it's a work in progress atm (After Day 11 I just cut/paste the old walkthrough for reference), but I'd appreciate any feedback on what I have so far for Days 1-11. I haven't made it past say 25 or so in the game, as I keep restarting, which was part of the reason I wanted a more readable walkthrough to refer to as I try to figure out why the 'you can't leave yet, talk to Lara' bug that keeps locking my game up when I don't pick a specific action at a very specific time, causing me to have to backtrack or even re-start the game...

I used Courier and Comic Sans for the fonts, as almost everyone should have those fonts probably. Worst case, you assign a different font in Wordpad if you don't have those (I just used Comic Sans for the title, the rest of the text is Courier).

So yeah, WIP and feedback would be very much appreciated. Partially reformatted walkthrough (through Day 11, afterwords it's essentially just Midge's walkthrough) is attached!

I hope that this is useful to people!
:sneaky:

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
I have been unable to talk to Tish after the first conversation behind her house. I just get the "she's busy chopping wood" and that's it. Have not seen the prompt either to get the rose.
You won't get a special prompt per se. Vruk will mention it in his dialogue at the end and it's in Tish's journal entry, which immediately is added after the very first meeting ends. Take note: The game will say "night" while the walkthrough says "midnight". Pay no heed to this difference, as they're both eluding to the same time of day when things must be done for this game's purposes.

PoGo3544

Mar 18, 2022
To skip the lock pick mini game just extract the file in the game's directory and replace the file. After this the first mouse click should give you success message. It worked on my game.
View attachment 1776668
it will say failed then click again boo yeah goes in building :)

however you do lose the lockpick if you "fail" but at least it still lets you in the building

Last edited:

Pocarius

Jun 18, 2021
Way to south tower...
Talk to Gita
Talk to man in the grave
Talk to the boy
Go to cottage and find clue
Read a magic book
Explore tower
Vruk in prisoned
Vruk back to the home by rescuer
End of chapter
Brain storm burn - and for tuday. Tomorow trive use walkthouch. Were is this town to rescue Vera dont undastend :WeSmart:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Brain storm burn - and for tuday. Tomorow trive use walkthouch. Were is this town to rescue Vera dont undastend :WeSmart:
This Walkthrough might help you in the early game. I re-formatted the existing walkthrough, for the first 11 'days' anyways (you can repeat some of the days, see walkthrough), to make things a bit more readable hopefully. The rest of the 'old' walkthrough is also included below Day 11, which is where I left off for now. I needed something that was a bit less 'wall of text' for my own sanity while I hammer through replays due to weird bugs and such:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-rise-of-vruk-v0-18-killjoytrv.76318/post-8957296

Reactions: Pocarius

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
There is no town. You're looking for the witch's house. The walkthrough on day 33 gives you directions on how to find her house. Is it unclear and if so, where are you struggling?

Note: You need to make sure you've spoken to everyone (Gita-->grave tender-->boy-->Shannon) first.

Reactions: Pocarius
3.30 star(s) 20 Votes