3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
nope i have zero idea. it said find it in town but i looked as best as i could and didnt find anything. the walkthough doesnt bring it up either as far as i saw
I cover this in my partially reformatted walkthrough. It's still a work in progress, but yeah...

Short form, when in town, check next to the rich lady's house in the upper left corner, the one with the super deluxe lock.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Is it too late to learn alchemy after preventing gita's withdrawal?
Gita's withdrawal/prevention of withdrawal outcome has nothing to do with you/Vruk learning Alchemy. You learn Alchemy by giving her the DD cum in the afternoon.
nope i have zero idea. it said find it in town but i looked as best as i could and didnt find anything. the walkthough doesnt bring it up either as far as i saw
The walkthrough does (Day 21) and it's been answered multiple times in this thread. I'm not sure how it's proving to be difficult given the directions/location mentioned within this thread are solid, but hopefully this screenshot helps given words haven't.

Reactions: BatmanNinja

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Trying to pick up my Save from last version, there seem to be annoying issues, checking if anyone else has noticed
(1) Elsie - even when I dose her wine, still get Vruk bitten
(2) Tish - seems to be stuck in loop of the first dosing post addiction, never advances.
These seem to be save issues.
Annoying, suspecting I have to yet again start over....

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Really? You need to get in these buildings multiple times, so it'll still cost you another 50g to buy a new lockpick.
And?
Plenty of cash and if I need more there's the farm or going and killing bats and/or dickdragons. Non-frustrating, non-annoying from my PoV. If I wanted arcade skills game, I would play those. I don't.

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
Can I ask you to supplement the walkthrough with v.18? English is not my language and I have a hard time following what Vruk says ... thanks in advance

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Can I ask you to supplement the walkthrough with v.18? English is not my language and I have a hard time following what Vruk says ... thanks in advance
Download and use google translate to whatever language you need then save that file and use that in future.

Etshy

May 22, 2018
Hi every one.
I have few question.
Is there a good way to make money ? or just farm bat/dickdragon (and sell) and form working ?
And about th emaid, I can't give here protein shake anymore, I could do it only one, is that normal .?
And about the shy market girl, I've been spending days and lots of sleeping powder, and visiting at night, buit there is nothing new, is that nromal ?

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Hi every one.
I have few question.
Is there a good way to make money ? or just farm bat/dickdragon (and sell) and form working ?
And about th emaid, I can't give here protein shake anymore, I could do it only one, is that normal .?
Yeah, the best way to make money is to farm dick dragons over and over.

And yes, you can only give her one shake at this point in time. The rest of the quest isn't implemented yet.

Etshy

May 22, 2018
Yeah, the best way to make money is to farm dick dragons over and over.

And yes, you can only give her one shake at this point in time. The rest of the quest isn't implemented yet.
OK thanks
And I forgot about the shy market girl, I've been spending days and lots of sleeping powder, and visiting at night, buit there is nothing new, is that nromal ?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
OK thanks
And I forgot about the shy market girl, I've been spending days and lots of sleeping powder, and visiting at night, buit there is nothing new, is that nromal ?
That's also a quest which isn't fully implemented.

HagureBuster

Sep 15, 2022
Can anyone tell me the difference between this one and the goblin tale? Looks like use the same character, graph and story but from different developer?
Also the play guidance is really crappy, after failed many times and figured out move mouse to flick the lockpin to unlock the door. The only lucky thing is I saved the game before break the door

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Can anyone tell me the difference between this one and the goblin tale? Looks like use the same character, graph and story but from different developer?
Also the play guidance is really crappy, after failed many times and figured out move mouse to flick the lockpin to unlock the door. The only lucky thing is I saved the game before break the door
This is essentially a game made to recover the work that was put into A Goblin's Tale, which was abandoned, so that it won't go to waste. Therefore, it reuses most of the assets, and follows a similar story-line (because the assets need some context). In a way, you could see it as Killjoy's version of A Goblin's Tale, so you can expect a lot of similarities, but it won't be an exact remake.

Reactions: Midge

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hi every one.
I have few question.
And about the shy market girl, I've been spending days and lots of sleeping powder, and visiting at night, buit there is nothing new, is that nromal ?
Another thing is, if you go south from bats, there is a log on the left side of screen that you can click on for 300 gold.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Another thing is, if you go south from bats, there is a log on the left side of screen that you can click on for 300 gold.
In the walkthrough that I've been reformatting and tweaking, I suggest something called 'Day 4.5', where you essentially just focus 100% on Vicki's story after meeting her, spying on her in the morning and working for her in the afternoon, and maybe get in some sexy fun time in the barn in the Evening before advancing the 'need to get into town' story with Lara. She'll pay you $20 per day, plus there's a $100 bonus if you see the 'Vicky + Gregor' storyline through to it's conclusion. You could repeat this again and again, but at this point you should have somewhere around $400 in your coffers, which is more than enough for your initial needs.

The nice thing about gold mining with Vicki for say 15-20 days is that after that, you can then just mostly focus on advancing the story. Although I still recommend going hunting at least once a day and then selling off excess wings and such to build up your pocketbook for the next round of expenses.

And yes, as TomUK mentioned, yeah grab the bag o' gold in the log!

There's a small window after you are invited into town where you can do some bat hunting before you have to return the knife, to pad the pocketbook as it were, but with around 600+ gold in your coffers already (with the bag o' gold and having worked for Vicki for 15+ days and then receiving your share of selling the colt), you should be in good shape for the next 10 days or so, and can then buy the short sword as soon as it becomes available, hence the knife becomes less important.

Note that you can still go bat hunting without the knife, you'll just do less damage in combat. I usually bow out of combat for the day when the HPs drop below say 50-75, but also note that for 10 gold you can buy a meal in the Tavern and restore your hit points (this will advance time to the next period), so you can get in two or more rounds of hunting in the same day if you are so inclined, without having to resort to much more expensive potions.

Under NO circumstances should you go to the east of the Meadow until you've advanced the story to the point where that area is 'more safe', otherwise you'll get ambushed at the entrance, and autosave won't help you... after that point (see my reformatted walkthrough) hunting DickDragons is definitely a decent option. Hopefully you've reached Level 4 with the bats by that time, and note that when you level up, your hit points are restored, which can stretch out the amount of time you can spend hunting bats before your HP drop to unsafe levels.

I recommend having at least 150 HP and having the Short Sword equipped before taking on a DickDragon, and note that you can leave and re-enter an area to respawn all of the bats or DickDragons. Also note that after your HP drops below say 150 when hunging DickDragons, you can still whack a few bats on your way home through the Meadow, as they do a lot less damage than the DickDragons do.

Vruk's level will max out at 5 in the current build, but of course you should still go hunting as time allows and then sell off excess wings and such to build up your gold reserves.

Evening time can be a great time to visit the Tavern for a meal (if you have nothing else to do), and afterwords going hunting at Midnight (before going to bed) is perfectly fine. Your HP will be restored the next morning in most cases (unless an event prevents that, say drinking...)

But as I noted, if you already did the Vicki colt Day 4.5 thing for say 15-20 days, your finances should already be in pretty good shape, after you grab the bag o' gold from the log in the SW corner of the area to the south of the Meadow (where you find the bats). This means a bit more grinding at the beginning, but once you finally get into town, you'll already have enough gold to just focus on advancing the story, and then hunting as time allows to save up money for the next round of purchases (outfits for the girls after day 21).

That's my suggestion anyways!
;)

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: tommyjohne

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Trying to pick up my Save from last version, there seem to be annoying issues, checking if anyone else has noticed
(1) Elsie - even when I dose her wine, still get Vruk bitten
(2) Tish - seems to be stuck in loop of the first dosing post addiction, never advances.
These seem to be save issues.
Annoying, suspecting I have to yet again start over....
I can address the Elsie thing. You need to spy on her through her window in the evening after dosing her wine in the afternoon. This takes no time, so you can still do other stuff that evening, just remember to spy on her after dosing her wine. Then you can do the midnight sexy fun time thing later. At this point, it's just BJs though, no sex has been added to the story as of yet.

As for Tish, at some point I did see a menu option to have sex with her instead of just the BJ thing, but you need to break into her house in the Evening a few times when she's there after you've 'cut her off' for a few days, and do the BJ thing. I haven't refined the timing for this in my reformatted walkthrough as of yet, trying to figure out the best way to time this so that she's pregnant already before you hit the current end point in the story...

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
I can address the Elsie thing. You need to spy on her through her window in the evening after dosing her wine in the afternoon. This takes no time, so you can still do other stuff that evening, just remember to spy on her after dosing her wine. Then you can do the midnight sexy fun time thing later. At this point, it's just BJs though, no sex has been added to the story as of yet.

As for Tish, at some point I did see a menu option to have sex with her instead of just the BJ thing, but you need to break into her house in the Evening a few times when she's there after you've 'cut her off' for a few days, and do the BJ thing. I haven't refined the timing for this in my reformatted walkthrough as of yet, trying to figure out the best way to time this so that she's pregnant already before you hit the current end point in the story...
When can we expect an updated version of your walkthrough? I really like your work. Thanks.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
When can we expect an updated version of your walkthrough? I really like your work. Thanks.
I'm not planning on updating my reformatted walkthrough until the next update drops. Midge's walkthrough is still appended at the end (the parts that I didn't reformat, there is some duplication on days that people can use for comparison). Someone PMed me with a few suggestions, I need to double check and refine a few things on my end plus incorporate the relevant suggestions, the next time I do a full play-through.

In any case, yeah, here is the most recent version, which is of course a work in progress.

One other note:

There's a file floating around somewhere that changes how lock picking works (i.e. if you fail, you still succeed but lose a lockpick). As a companion to that, for the brave at heart that have say Notepad 2, you could edit line 23 of items.json (in the data folder), changing the price of the lockpicks, if picking locks frustrates you, but you hate having to 'save scum' a bunch of times just to get in the door.

Maybe make a backup copy of items.json first just in case, and make sure to save it as .json and not .txt so that it replaces the current items.json file...

In my game install, I just changed the price of lockpicks to 5 (GP) from 50. I suppose I could have changed it to 1 GP, but 5 GP seems like enough incentive to get better at the lockpicking thing, while still not soaking up a bunch of gold.

Just a thought!

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes