3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Hey everyone and I hope you all are having a good weekend. I wanted to pass on an important update from the Dev to all of you concerning the game since he's now made it public in Discord...

Hey guys! I am sorry for this announcement, but I found a mistake that I made in 0.18 concerning triggers not being tripped during the final scene. If you are on the Pro-Lara route, a vital trigger was not added when it should have been, meaning that the main quest will not trigger properly later on. If you have a save before you go looking for the witch, or when you are in the witch's dungeon, just load that save and play the scene once 0.19 drops and you are fine. If you have already seen the scene, you game is fucked. That being said, no matter what you path you are on, the trigger you need to be able to start fucking the daughters will have been missed in that ending scene. SO: you WILL NOT need to restart the game, but you WILL need to have a save ready in the dungeon or right before you go to the witch's tower. Again, I am sorry about this.

May 18, 2019
Hey everyone and I hope you all are having a good weekend. I wanted to pass on an important update from the Dev to all of you concerning the game since he's now made it public in Discord...

Hey guys! I am sorry for this announcement, but I found a mistake that I made in 0.18 concerning triggers not being tripped during the final scene. If you are on the Pro-Lara route, a vital trigger was not added when it should have been, meaning that the main quest will not trigger properly later on. If you have a save before you go looking for the witch, or when you are in the witch's dungeon, just load that save and play the scene once 0.19 drops and you are fine. If you have already seen the scene, you game is fucked. That being said, no matter what you path you are on, the trigger you need to be able to start fucking the daughters will have been missed in that ending scene. SO: you WILL NOT need to restart the game, but you WILL need to have a save ready in the dungeon or right before you go to the witch's tower. Again, I am sorry about this.

Thanks for the update.

So I guess it won't be long until we see the next update huh?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BatmanNinja

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I spent a few hours re-playing the first part of the game and updated my walkthrough, playtesting a few suggestions that were made by quadsquat (thank you very much for those!).

Mainly, I wanted to update this walkthrough and get a bit more feedback before V19 of TRoV drops, streamlining things a bit better. I need to work on some other stuff for a bit, so this is a good a time as any to get more feedback on this walkthrough while I work on other stuff.

Attached is V3 of my Walkthrough WIP. I still need to re-format the Day 25+ stuff after I manage to test that far (again) but I've failed to save at a couple of critical points in my latest play-through, so I need to re-do a few things. It'd be nice if the 'brew' menu would allow you to input multiples of a recipe to make multiples of a dose, but it looks like you can only brew things one dose at a time...

Probably the biggest change in this version of the walkthrough is noting when you can start harvesting more flowers again to make more knockout bombs, but there are a few other minor changes and notes of interest as well.

As always, feedback is appreciated!

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Thanks for the update.

So I guess it won't be long until we see the next update huh?
You're welcome. I'm not at liberty to say as of this posting what stage 0.19 is at currently. Hope you can understand that. I can say it won't be as long as the wait b/w 0.17 and 0.18 (real life took precedence). The rest is just based on what your definition of 'long' is.

I'll let you know the moment the Dev makes an official public announcement on Discord about where the build stage is (may or may not do that) or the probable release date (that, he does do) assuming someone on the server doesn't beat me to it on here.
I spent a few hours re-playing the first part of the game and updated my walkthrough, playtesting a few suggestions that were made by quadsquat (thank you very much for those!).
You're welcome.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
I can't get into the basement and feed Shannon, what to do in this case
Put simply: your game is jacked and nothing you can do.

Did you go see Vera in basement after breakfast before she gave birth? Did you talk to Shannon in the basement the moment you arrived backed from rescuing her? Those are must and the game isn't lenient at all if you missed them. It's in the journal for talking to Vera in the basement as soon as it's time plus mentioned on Day 19 in the walkthrough. For Shannon, even if you didn't read the dialogue, those sparkles were there for a reason. Day 21 in WT literally has "do not skip" in all caps specifically for this situation. Hopefully, you have an earlier save regardless of which you missed and won't have to start over.

Wish I had better news for you, but alas I don't and can only point out where you went wrong with the game.

Last edited:

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
I played from the beginning
Cool. That means no one-off fluke occurred with an old save. I still would like your answer to my two questions please unless that was the issue. However, if you did those two things and still can't feed Shannon: I'm at lost because not feeding Shannon shouldn't be an issue at all with the Win version. You can't eat breakfast until you feed her and the moment you click on the box in the basement where she is, the feeding should commence and the game continue.

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes