3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i hope to save her from the witch kill the orcs and then turn the witch in to a breeding mare lol. after all she act's like a bitch and works with those that killed your kin

manolis21

May 28, 2021
last time was 6 days ago he said that he found a mistake in v0,18 and you need a save i believe that in less than a month you'll get v0,19 but not expect much development its been very slow
join the discord channel if you want for more

Reactions: BatmanNinja

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
As promised from me, here's the latest update from the Dev as of 19 minutes ago per Discord:

Hello all!....The delay will not be a huge one, I hope. Sorry for the bad news!

I could just copy/paste the whole thing, but the only thing you're missing is him explaining why. Bottom line: now all of y'all who ain't on his Discord know where 0.19 stands at the moment.

Reactions: Paperplanes2626

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Anybody else have the issue of the floor not being there?
it's caused by the used VisuMZ_0_CoreEngine.js plugin on some devices.
since that plugin is obfuscated i can't do shit about it.

2022_11_15_11_21_59.png

Nov 5, 2022
From Discord
Clear sleeping power the bugs because i cannot add 1 dick dragon cum ,3 dick dragon wings and 3 bat wings . Arrow button don't work on Android. ImPregnanting Lara or queen by Vruk. Impressing queen so that Vruk can impregnate queen. This is my suggestion

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
Thanksgiving is over & Christmas is around the corner...& still no update...??? :(
P.S. If some one tells me to check the developer's Discord channel then nah...mate,that place is dead for a while now as well.

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
Dude, shits hard and IRL gets in the way of things. Where are your updates to the free game you are making? (share links plz ;) ) And you forgot to add " pretentious".
He's getting paid almost a grand a month for this. Not free, it's an enterprise, although, a poor one :shrug:

1670425408560.png

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
He's getting paid almost a grand a month for this. Not free, it's an enterprise, although, a poor one :shrug:
I aint paying him and i doubt he is charging anyone for it(i don't think early access counts as you could pay nothing and wait and still get the full game that EA would grant) . He is making it AND peeps give him money. It's a free game no matter how you spin it. I think it's better then most and can wait for an update i'm not paying for(even the update for your game, what's it called btw?).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mastercuck
3.30 star(s) 20 Votes