3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
I aint paying him and i doubt he is charging anyone for it(i don't think early access counts as you could pay nothing and wait and still get the full game that EA would grant) . He is making it AND peeps give him money. It's a free game no matter how you spin it. I think it's better then most and can wait for an update i'm not paying for(even the update for your game, what's it called btw?).
So, it's free because YOU don't pay for it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Midge

Paperplanes2626

Jun 28, 2020
A thousand dollars isn't a livable wage, so he has another job. It also seems other stuff is going on in his life. He's not dipping out. Let him take care of his stuff and then get back to making the game.
I check often for a new update but I understand life is shit sometimes so I'm patient. Just play something else and then check every once in a while for a new update.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Are you? I can go to his official discord server and get the game for free as can EVERYONE. No pirates necessary. So, it's free because he posts it ,and here's the hard part, FOR FREE.
Didn't think we'd be arguing on that point, i thought you had more of a gripe with the "quality" of the work and the sporadic updates.
Just like that horrendous pile of misery you call a "game" that you are making(still waiting on those links).

Last edited:

geca901

Sep 1, 2019
He's getting paid almost a grand a month for this. Not free, it's an enterprise, although, a poor one :shrug:

View attachment 2219362
Do you honestly think $1000 per month is a lot? That's basically poverty, so he obviously has a day job. And yes, it's free. He's not requiring people pay for access to the game. That is the definition of "free." People CHOOSING to give him money for added perks doesn't negate the game itself being free. Do you really need this explained to you?

Jimthesim

Jul 15, 2022
Do you honestly think $1000 per month is a lot? That's basically poverty, so he obviously has a day job. And yes, it's free. He's not requiring people pay for access to the game. That is the definition of "free." People CHOOSING to give him money for added perks doesn't negate the game itself being free. Do you really need this explained to you?
I agree with you on the money issue. however, it would also be nice to get some kind of update even if that update is "Hey I had some issues and need to push back the release". Don't get me wrong I do understand that this is where you can get the free game with limitations. It would still help the dev to inform fans of problems. Doing so could even gain them more backers financially.

Reactions: BatmanNinja

Jimthesim

Jul 15, 2022
I would also like to add that give the time of year. Dev can take all the time that they need. also dev has been on time with releases that i know of. So, cut them some slack. its not like we have been waiting for four years with no information.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I mean, where I am someone could live off of 1,000 USD a month without much difficulty provided they were single, had a small apartment, and didn't spend too much on non-essentials. In some rural parts of the US, those $1,000 would go even further. Really depends on the situation.

leotaz38

Dec 25, 2017
I mean, where I am someone could live off of 1,000 USD a month without much difficulty provided they were single, had a small apartment, and didn't spend too much on non-essentials. In some rural parts of the US, those $1,000 would go even further. Really depends on the situation.
and in other parts of the world even all year round

Reactions: mastercuck

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
My game is stuck i can't make the protein shake in kitchen
For Lara? You can only make it 2 times before Vera gets her baby bump and after that she won't make it.
Where is your game stuck though? Where are you up to?

Paperplanes2626

Jun 28, 2020
Last time the author mentioned that V0.19 should be END
In subscribestar or discord? That's alot of ground to cover in one update(taking care of the orcs, the mayor's daughter, the queen/princess, the witch and Else) if they're wrapping up everything. I hope you're wrong or it's a misunderstanding but I guess we'll see.

Reactions: fengyuan

Paperplanes2626

Jun 28, 2020
Well, this game is mostly limited to the assets from A Goblin's Tale, so it was kind of on borrowed time to begin with.
The game went through more updates than A Goblin's Tale. Alot of new assets were produced. Honestly I was really worried before the update that caught up to a goblin's tale in the story but he pushed through on that. I don't think it was on borrowed time, especially not for that reason.

Reactions: Midge
3.30 star(s) 20 Votes