• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Dustyride

Jun 11, 2021
Ok when I use the pick the lock spring just bouces up and down with out ever locking into place. even when I press the LMB and enter
I guess that is my frustation. it might be me or my system. I normally play these games for the eye candy so usually do have alot of patience for things that eat time with out boobs. That is just me. However I have found this and many other games thaat challenge me enjoyable too. As I refreenced earlier my eyes aren't the greatests so fine motor vision stuff sometimes challeges me inways that are easy for most other people.
Just move your mouse up to the tumbler .Watch the speed ,if it's fast move mouse away and try again.when it reaches the top hit enter .Takes a bit of practice ,object is to make the upwards motion at slow pace

Dustyride

Jun 11, 2021
I gave up on this game completely due to the stupidity of having to lockpick to get everything. You should have the option to bypass it or do it. That way people who want an annoying challenge can have it and those that don't want to waste their time don't have to. Yes the Dev can make their game however they want and I was really thinking about trying this one again but if the same stupidity is still in the game.... NO THANKS.
Move you mouse upwards slightly ,at the top left click mouse then space bar .It automatically goes to the next tumbler .I have it down to an art now

Dustyride

Jun 11, 2021
I've completed all I can possibly do .Just waiting for the next update.The maid ,wood chopper fruit stand girl and the saleslady.Is there going to be anything to do in the castle in the updates /

hotxer

Jan 25, 2022
Lock picking has really killed the gameplay for me. Not sure if it is because i don't see well or what but it stole the wind out of my sails and I lost alot of intrest in trying to advance.
yeah..noone is gonna go grind for 50 gold if their lockpick broke. you just save and reload and play with 1 all the time which is quite unnecessary

chikipiki

May 18, 2017
I tried your file and it didn't work at all , still had to do the whole lock picking anyways
Did you extract the file in the original game folder and overwrite PKD_Lockpick_MZ.js ?
Also you should run the game after overwriting the file. Are you playing on windows?
It worked on my game without a problem.

RsL4972

May 14, 2021
Did you extract the file in the original game folder and overwrite PKD_Lockpick_MZ.js ?
Also you should run the game after overwriting the file. Are you playing on windows?
It worked on my game without a problem.
i did extract the game , but what subfolder is PKD_Lockpick_MZ.js located to overwrite it , and iI'm using windows 10 pc

chikipiki

May 18, 2017
i did extract the game , but what subfolder is PKD_Lockpick_MZ.js located to overwrite it , and iI'm using windows 10 pc
js/plugins. Get the PKD_Lockpick_MZ file inside the extracted folders and place it in game folder/js/plugins. Then open the game and try the lockpick mini game. It should open after you do a successful mouse click. (Only once)

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes