3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Dev has decided to add more stuff to his "mini" update. So next update will probably be at the regular 2 month update time which will be at the start of June(barring any unforeseen IRL stuff of course ;) ).
Will we need to start a new game for that one too? :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Midge

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
I recently came across another game with the same characters, guess is the same creator, but apparently it's abandoned and the story is less developed than this one, I hope the same thing doesn't happen to this game and it's complete, it looks like it has a lot potential

needpleasure

May 5, 2020
I recently came across another game with the same characters, guess is the same creator, but apparently it's abandoned and the story is less developed than this one, I hope the same thing doesn't happen to this game and it's complete, it looks like it has a lot potential
That’s are not the same creators

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Is there any cheat for getting more money faster?
Not that I know of, except killing bats and dik dragons and selling their wings to Gita, but you can find a bag of gold if you go south from bats, go down as far as you can to the water, on the left is a log, click on it and you'll find 300 gold, will be enough to buy a sword to make killing the bats and dik dragons easier, sell what they drop to Gita, then go to the inn and buy something to eat to replenish health, then go and kill some more bats and dik dragons and sell items again, just keep doing that until you get as much gold as you want.

Oh, don't bother with dik dragons until you're level 4.

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
so the goblin's tale and this game aren't made by the same developer? the plot is almost the same, they are the same characters and the first one for i can see is abandoned

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
so the goblin's tale and this game aren't made by the same developer? the plot is almost the same, they are the same characters and the first one for i can see is abandoned
Yeah Killjoy(the Dev) was a HUGE fan of that one until it was abandoned and decided to make this one as a Reboot/re imagining of AGT and so some characters, locations and some story elements are the same but this one(TROV) is more fleshed out in spots and completely different in others. So in the spots they are similar it's by design from big fans of that game.

Reactions: ginelofki

Dustyride

Jun 11, 2021
Gita is a side path get. But they did mention they are playing the android version and so i can't speak to how easy or not it is on that platform. They seemed stuck on the main path somewhere and has blamed the LP so i just was mentioning that it is only on sidepath stuff and not the main path.
I played every part of the game and never had a problem .Killing the chicken is not in this new remake .Vruk's daughter is impregnated and I am waiting for the updates for the rest of the characters .Too bad there's not more going on with Gita .The queen needs to be impregnated .Maybe use some of the sleeping potion on the guards

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
oh i see the goblin's tale is an abandoned game that this developer took inspiration to this spiritual succesor fair enough, i only hope this game get finished its seems that the developer took the lack of plot of the other game and made it better in this one

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes