3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I have some kind of bug maybe? I Rescued Shannon, but now the one Room is still a storage and the second one i cant go in.
yeah when Vera was pregnant she asked you to go see her in the basement after breakfast about 3 days before having the baby. Doing that will fix it.

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
Is there a compressed version or something, I tried but it keeps demanding that I pay more for my monthly fee for my PC or something like that? I want to play this game can someone help me please?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I don't understand why you should pay?
Guess they have used their free quota of downloads from whichever download site they are trying to use. They should probably wait until tomorrow to try downloading again when their download limit resets.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
It's not the download quota

This link to mega is free and works as i just tested it then. I think there is an unofficial compressed version here somewhere but you'll have to look for it. Try the search bar in the top right.

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
How the hell we do the lock pick mini game in android it's impossible and so frustrating
I actually found the android version as it exists in the DL available on this site to be rather easy. Especially since you can easily save before and reload immediately after every attempt....

redalert213

Nov 15, 2021
Hello folks, I downloaded the version for MacOS, which I suppose is an older version, but it doesn't work. Anyone know a workaround?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes