3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
So I've tried to download this game multiple times & it does not work as all I get is an unusable white file. Can anyone help me out with what I'm doing wrong?

Yurij

Sep 11, 2017
So I've tried to download this game multiple times & it does not work as all I get is an unusable white file. Can anyone help me out with what I'm doing wrong?
The gofile link worked fine for me just now.
Have you tried different browsers?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
#2,151
Try this one in this post. It's taken straight from the TROV discord. Remember to extract the files from the zip you get.

Codm noob

Jun 11, 2021
I actually found the android version as it exists in the DL available on this site to be rather easy. Especially since you can easily save before and reload immediately after every attempt....
Im playing the game and i can't lock pick it everytime it fails is there a trick to it for android version?

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
#2,151
Try this one in this post. It's taken straight from the TROV discord. Remember to extract the files from the zip you get.
Tried this too but I didn't get a zip file just the same thing, again a 7Z File if I'm reading ut right, sadly I have no idea what that is. Am I missing something to make this run right?

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
Screenshot_20220610-160735_The Rise of Vrug.jpg you have to move all five mechanisms up, move your finger up then click, but before that save the game, so you don't have to buy a lockpick every time, but start the game again

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Tried this too but I didn't get a zip file just the same thing, again a 7Z File if I'm reading ut right, sadly I have no idea what that is. Am I missing something to make this run right?
Yes that is the zip file(or 7zip in this case). Right click on that file find the 7zip option (on win11 you will need to click "more options" first) and look for "extract all" and click that. that will unzip that file and you should be able to then go into that and find the game exe. If you still have problems i'll post screen shots for you or you can google how to do it.

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
Yes that is the zip file(or 7zip in this case). Right click on that file find the 7zip option (on win11 you will need to click "more options" first) and look for "extract all" and click that. that will unzip that file and you should be able to then go into that and find the game exe. If you still have problems i'll post screen shots for you or you can google how to do it.
Thanks for lending a hand but I think I'm gonna have to call it because for some reason it's not even registering as even that anymore but like a chrome extension (with the logo & everything) & clicking on it just redownloads it. I'll try some other things but I think I'm going to be stuck playing an online ver. Which sucks but eh what ya gonna do.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes