3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

BIG_BOSS_47

Mar 13, 2019
You can't save her from the wolves if that's happened because she left to join them, the only way to stop that is to get her addicted to Vruk's cum before she gets raped by the direwolf, then she will talk to Vruk about it in her bedroom a day or two after she is rescued, if that doesn't happen, then she will run off back to the direwolf. So at every opportunity before the rape happens give her Vruk's cum.

Oh should add, don't miss any 'training lessons / interactions' with Lara either.
done that, didn't work, maybe i missed a day, but still it doesn't advance without the story line advanced and story line advances to the Lara leaving for the DireWolf, so...yeah

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
done that, didn't work, maybe i missed a day, but still it doesn't advance without the story line advanced and story line advances to the Lara leaving for the DireWolf, so...yeah
Basically you got to talk to her every day in the clearing, then give her a special protein shake for breakfast (think it's about 3 or 4) and then train with her after you get rid of the bounty hunter and give her more protein straight from the source while she is blindfolded.

BIG_BOSS_47

Mar 13, 2019
Basically you got to talk to her every day in the clearing, then give her a special protein shake for breakfast (think it's about 3 or 4) and then train with her after you get rid of the bounty hunter and give her more protein straight from the source while she is blindfolded.
yeah, did that

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
yeah, did that
What's the problem secifically?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's after she is returned that the "choice" you have made kicks in. Either she will leave for good after a few days OR she will tell you of events and stay if you have done what TomUK has said todo . If you still haven't got the second one DM me and i'll run down how to make her stay or just follow my Walkthrough where i go through it.

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
help i cannot make the sleep potion it's only avaible 1 ingredent per potion i cannot put 2 dick dragon wings i need something else?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Following error is triggered when killing bats and the game will be freezed after that. Please help
Haven't had this one. Make a copy of your full save folder, uninstall, redownload and unzip game. Then restart and make a save as soon as you can then copy over your copied save folder.

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes