3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Anyone have recs for other pregnancy-focused games where the MC builds a harem via mind control/addiction like in this game? Doesn't have to be goblin/monster protagonist (I don't care much for that). Closest I can think of is Peasant's Quest, though that's very light on the mind control (but fortunately very heavy on pregnancy ^^).

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimthesim

nix6315

Aug 8, 2018
hi.
Many things were better in Goblin Tale
And it would be better if they were added to this game:
For example, taking Shannon
anal with vera(Perfect for her awesome ass)
first sex with lara
and fuck other girls in town
I hope the queen's fucking will be added

PingoTigrão

Aug 12, 2019
View attachment 1535952

Overview:
In The Rise of Vruk is a game you play a goblin who must recreate his clan to take revenge on the orcs that destroyed your entire race. This is done by turning human women into corrupted breeding stock.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-08
Release Date: 2022-04-03
Developer: KilljoyTRV - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.17
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Notice
Keep on Topic please discuss The Rise of Vruk only. Old Saves don't work.

v0.17
Old saves won't work. You'll need to start a new game.

DOWNLOAD

Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
MAC(0.14): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
ANDROID

Extra: WALKTHROUGH (v0.17.1)

Jonny66 thanks for the link
*This port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk

View attachment 1441142 View attachment 1441143 View attachment 1441144 View attachment 1441145 View attachment 1441146 View attachment 1441147 View attachment 1441148 View attachment 1441150 View attachment 1441151
what is the name of that game that the gobblin accidentally kills their boss and has to leave their camp and goes to live in a city he fights in the jungle against wolves and eagles ???

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
the game has been "standing" for a long time ... I'm afraid this is another well-bred game that has been "abandoned"

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Are there plans to have a gallery mode for this? I know the images are accessible in the game files, but it's not the same.

Also, the walkthrough says that the necromancer goblin at the end has a neat defeat scene, and suggests you make a save to see it, but when I did, not much happens: you just die, then he tells your daughter to have sex with him, and she says yes while apologizing to you, but you don't see anything. Is that an issue on my end? or is it really all there is to it?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Are there plans to have a gallery mode for this? I know the images are accessible in the game files, but it's not the same.

Also, the walkthrough says that the necromancer goblin at the end has a neat defeat scene, and suggests you make a save to see it, but when I did, not much happens: you just die, then he tells your daughter to have sex with him, and she says yes while apologizing to you, but you don't see anything. Is that an issue on my end? or is it really all there is to it?
No gallery is planed. No pic but i still thought it to be "neat".

StrongBeerus

Jul 10, 2021
Can somebody help. I dont know what to do. I met Vera so I could get Shannon some milk. Then I went to pub to drink a most expensive booze. And after that I cant do nothing cant have breakfest nothing just stuck in morning time. Please help.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Can somebody help. I dont know what to do. I met Vera so I could get Shannon some milk. Then I went to pub to drink a most expensive booze. And after that I cant do nothing cant have breakfest nothing just stuck in morning time. Please help.
There is only one way to skip breakfast other then that and that is horseplay at the farm. If your upto that then go do it otherwise you will have to reload.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes