EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95_banner.png

Overview:
Tales of the Exiled is a goblin-themed fantasy adult RPG that takes inspiration from the story and settings of old school CRPGs such as Baldur's Gate.
The game takes place in the fictional realm of the Last Continent, a remnant of the Great War that occurred over two centuries ago. Inhabited by all manners of demonic creatures, supernatural beings, and hot girls, the magical world is filled with diverse environments for the player to explore.
You play as Luga, a young goblin who has been exiled from his village in search of the illusive Alchemist's Stone, a legendary magical artifact that is said to grant to wielder unlimited power. Throughout his adventure, he will meet new friends, defeat sinister villains, and discover the true history of his heritage...​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-15
Release Date: 2021-07-31
Developer: ColdCat - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.27
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

ToTE_2.png TotE_1.png hera_captured_2.png office_introduce.png minu_2.png ToTE_4.png TotE_7.png ToTE_8.png TotE_11.png sophie_kiss2.png food_25.png village_blow_3.png

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
less important things aside, the game has potential to be good and fun to play.
yet, some bugfix is needed, for start Actor1_1_Menu.png image seems to be missing thus breaking the gameplay.

ColdCats

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2021
less important things aside, the game has potential to be good and fun to play.
yet, some bugfix is needed, for start Actor1_1_Menu.png image seems to be missing thus breaking the gameplay.
That is strange. The game has been tested multiple times on the editor but starts having issues once it's been deployed. Mods please hold the game for the time being until I release a bugfix.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Solved - download links have been updated.

Turns out some game files were missing and certain settings would be off by default, causing issues with gameplay. Please report if there are any more issues.
The android link is actually for mac?

Sep 2, 2020
Stop comlaining about goblins guys and start fapping... :)

And to put it bluntly one has either a monster fetish or takes this as shota placeholder...

If you dont like either this will probably not for u then.

honestly .. if one never finds a game that makes them happy .. one should start making their own shit or look for another hobby.

As im a bit older i also remember a certain comic series called ...little green men.

So i have no problems with a little green monster schlong devouring all that fantasy pussy.. :)
And Goblins seem to have grown quite a fanbase of their own as there is quality stuff out there in render manga and anime form.

Game engine tho will probably the next target of useless discussion ...

And that brings us a diffrent kind of monsters.... trolls and those are much more useless as they have micropenises and have to take the fun from anybody else.

God speed Dev..

ps edit: little green man from pat mallet .. if anyone wonders what im talking about.. very funny stuff. made by a french artist if i remember correctly.

Last edited:

ColdCats

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2021
So are goblin games replacing the only son pervs on his whole family as overused setting of 2021?
I'm not sure, I just thought it'd be fun to play as a goblin so I went ahead and made a game about it.

what's going on in the first pic? why two castrated goblins are running and jumping around these women?
Lol just think of them as underdeveloped, or primordial goblins?

Those were actually early renders and I didn't bother adding genitals to their models. And I thought most people would focus their attention on the girls anyway:sneaky:

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
I'm not sure, I just thought it'd be fun to play as a goblin so I went ahead and made a game about it.

Lol just think of them as underdeveloped, or primordial goblins?

Those were actually early renders and I didn't bother adding genitals to their models. And I thought most people would focus their attention on the girls anyway:sneaky:
Don't worry about the haters, some people will bitch about anything. ;)

Sep 2, 2020
ColdCats if u have problems with noise in your renders and dont wanna up render times to much and dont wanna re render, you could tryout the intel denoiser.

its better than the nvidia denoiser in quality and its usable out of daz. There is also a plugin for daz somewhere to find i think but i cant helpe u there.

ColdCats

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2021
ColdCats if u have problems with noise in your renders and dont wanna up render times too much and dont wanna re render, you could tryout the intel denoiser.
Yeah several renders were used as placeholders and I plan to replace them with higher quality versions down the line.

I've tried using Nvidia denoiser in the past but it seems to get rid of too much detail and make the characters look like wax statues. Really I think it's just my underpowered GPU that's throttling the render times. I'll give this a try though.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes