spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Is there a walkthrough or something because I can't make more then 3 fucking steps in a forest without getting in a fight.

Reactions: DupShot
Sep 2, 2020
This is not goblin slayer. THIS IS NOT GOBLIN SLAYER
Dont waste your energy on posts from people that wont even download the game.
They have nothing to give not even meaningfull criticism.

For now every post ups your game thread stats which isnt the worst thing.

Coming to more important matters...

Patreon.. first of all congrats to your first sub.. (not me tho... yet)
But i saw that there are no tiers and not incentives for tiers. No goal. And you show the money you make.

AS for the money .. some projects can live with that and get still patreons but there is then even more discussion if its worth it and people dont like other people making a living... so best dont show the exact number.

As for a Goal .. whatever u do .. dont overpromise and dont lie. (im not saying u would just saying dont make the mistake so many others have made)

Tiers and incentives may vary..

try to avoid giving patreons any meaningful choice in what will happen in the game. Its your game.
If you give choice make them preplanned and that you can live with either outcome a 100%.
Dont get talked into adding kinks u dont like!!!
If you change it for patreons they want more of that and u will loose control.
There will probably threats of patreons quiting support if you dont bend your kneee. just let them.
Those peeps are the last u need in your life.

An less project invasive idea would be something like special renders or even customs for very high tiers or one time payments, those can be made based on choice of patronus.
Thats how most artists made money through all ages of time. Thats how people make money on artstation...

Something in the realm of u make a render of goblin teabags princess or something like that.
Or higher resolution of certain Renders from the game in 4k 8k with a bit of more touchup.

Pinups of the girls... probably always nice to have and to be released bit by bit....
Makes also a good goal if goal reached of 500 eur or something every month one girl gets a set of a dozen hq pinups released to patreons or something... a bit like a playboy calendar... or something.. but has to be worth doing so .. as in has to be paid in subs for and it cant take away from dev time for the game. At least not too much.

The standard .. i get new hardware shit isnt the greates idea as it always comes with the then soon broken promise of faster and bigger updates.. .. really dont do that even if you put money in hardware for real.
Same goes kinda for building a team and stuff. As those promises never result in what patreons dream of what thats adding to the project... most of time adding people may even hurt progress. As then you have to guide those and stuff. If this gets enough track .. spent money on a decent premade soundtrack fo example or buy more assets and be open about this .. and ur allowed to make a devent sideincome with your project so there is no need to explain anything.

As long as u dont get a decent living out of this or lets say over minimum wage per hour dont even think about adding people.

Dont promise to quit your dayjob or make any promises you may regret later on.

It may be nice to know how much you think you would need to be happy and what kind of time do you plan on spending on development. Is this a sidegig or would you go fulltime or are u already. That would also get people expectiations in line with what u will propably deliver.. You may put more time into it in the start but its ok to say that if this isnt paying less time will be spend. Although i hope this will not be abbandoned in any case. If its not going well at least finish it one the side as hobby and take your time doing it.

Just some thoughts.. of course its your choice in the end im just warning you of some of the very real consequences some choices may have.

nickzeik

Sep 24, 2018
Yeah, you need more visual cues. Could manage the fight management, but finding the exit was frustrating and I had to come look it up here.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
some early comments on the game:

its fucking boring to have to grind 1k gold

its really bad if your only source of healing is pots and you cant rest anywhere to go to full health. so you progress slower...

its even worse when combat is essentially "press auto combat and use your smartphone to browse reddit until fight is over, then repeat 10 times to farm gold"

either make cheating an option or change this. its a designed timewaste and people recognize this. this isnt gameplay, its gamedelay.

additionally:
why are goblins in these games always naked and noone seems to mind?

otherwise nice graphics on the girls and the environment isnt bad either.

clnght3

May 26, 2020
I've played for around 3 hours and I like it, downloaded the android version but I get some graphical glitches, kind of like artifacts in like 70% of the map layout but it's not too bad, it's bearable. Also, for some odd reason this game heats up my phone way more than cod mobile Screenshot_2021-03-26-11-50-45-596_com.goyal.website2apk.jpg
That's what I mean about the artifacts

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes