Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I've played for around 3 hours and I like it, downloaded the android version but I get some graphical glitches, kind of like artifacts in like 70% of the map layout but it's not too bad, it's bearable. Also, for some odd reason this game heats up my phone way more than cod mobile
Better to play other games rather than spending time on RPGM game. Android user here

booobooo

Feb 20, 2019
ColdCats ..i also really like the what i've seen in the pictures so far but will probably wait try it out after some more updates.
Nonetheless i also belong to the faction who dont linke goblins much, especially not the rapey asshole ones even though you already said it*s not the style your protagonist will follow. But since i havn*t seen the formula yet how about some evolution on the character in a literal sense..an example would be *the time i reincarnated as a slime* or *re-monster* where the character levels up from a goblin to a bad ass ogre (which looks way cooler)---that would be a cool story take and would open the playerbase by alot , who like me , have problems to identificate as a rather obnoxious mini monster with a big dick o_O

ColdCats

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2021
UndercoverLover There aren't any tiers on Patreon yet because right now my focus is on improving the game. My spare time is limited and I want to prioritize making a good game first. I do have some ideas for Patreon rewards but I'd prefer not to spend too much time on it for the time being.

I mean obviously, I'd appreciate support for my game, just like everyone else. But I'm trying not to get ahead of myself and set some unrealistic expectations down the line.

And you're probably right about trying to cater to every audience's fetish out there. I've seen too many games where the devs try to cram in as many fetishes as possible and I'm not sure if that strategy works for every game.

I'm not sure about your opinion on hardware though. If I had a decent GPU I could cut down on the rendering times quite drastically, which is the thing I hate the most about rendering:confused:

ColdCats

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2021
-the fight with Hera, the assasin is too hot to kill (and the authorities would probably execute her); it would be more fitting if when being "punished", she tricked the goblin and escaped. she seems like a possible party member.
I know she's a boss fight but she's not meant to be an actual antagonist in the game. I'm not against the idea of adding playable companions in the future...who knows.

I've played for around 3 hours and I like it, downloaded the android version but I get some graphical glitches
Damn that looks terrible. The game appears to run fine on my android phone but like Paapi said, getting RPGM games to work on android is always a crapshoot. If anyone has experience porting to android I'm open to suggestions.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
The renders look very promising and I personally don't mind playing as a Goblin... tho no Goblin game is complete without lots of breeding resulting in pregnancies. Hope that'll be a thing in the future.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
This would normally be a game i would give a try, given the subject matter, but the tits seems a bit overdone for my tastes.

Sep 2, 2020
UndercoverLover There aren't any tiers on Patreon yet because right now my focus is on improving the game. My spare time is limited and I want to prioritize making a good game first. I do have some ideas for Patreon rewards but I'd prefer not to spend too much time on it for the time being.

I mean obviously, I'd appreciate support for my game, just like everyone else. But I'm trying not to get ahead of myself and set some unrealistic expectations down the line.

And you're probably right about trying to cater to every audience's fetish out there. I've seen too many games where the devs try to cram in as many fetishes as possible and I'm not sure if that strategy works for every game.

I'm not sure about your opinion on hardware though. If I had a decent GPU I could cut down on the rendering times quite drastically, which is the thing I hate the most about rendering:confused:
Yes of course hardware is important but its not something to make a goal as hardware is a one time payment or reocurring every 2 years for most of us. Also not every project needs a rtx 3090 to make progress.. as there are a lot of ways to improve render times besides that and as i said it only sets expections that then never can be fullfilled cause it doesent matter how much u put out they will always cry...

So im not saying dont get one when the prices are better tho.. now is not the time to buy hardware btw. .. If you find and rtx 2070 used for around 300 bucks you would be golden..or a 3070 if those get to under 500 eur at some point.

Its only 2 times slower than an 3080 or 90 if i remmeber right it only takes half the power consumption as i render with 130 watts at full speed since it can take that via afterburner and there is not using 175 by default and not the over 350 of a 3080 .. so u save the planet .. can save a thousand bucks and still have blazing fast render times du to the rtx rendering.

The ONLY thing and 3080 has over it are the 24 gbs... and those you probably wont need for this or any project for a while..

Just sayin

Sep 2, 2020
Btw if you have trouble with rendertimes .. maybe try to figure out batch rendering and do that stuff at night or at times where you do other stuff.
daz should be able todo this and you only have to setup the scenes before hand and make low rest test renders.. for the final ones u use settings you do get from testing and experience that are as fast as possible and do give enough quality.. also look into the post denoiser stuff if you have some time ... there are also upscaling post tools if you would like to make a 4k version for no render cost.

Raze05

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know where to find the assassin? I completed everything else (gave 1k to the priestess) but can't seem to find this assassin to progress further.

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Would like to have a good indicator of what to click to move from map to map. Just running as I went through all my potions on the first screen outa town trying to figure which way to go (combined with half the map telling you not to go north when you have to go north) and my backstab missing 2 of the 3 times I could use it, made it frustrating.

vesolan

Jun 5, 2017
ok im stuck were do i find the cinnroot i can only find 3 at the bottom left corner of the town but there are only 3

dvok

Dec 28, 2019
For some reason I keep getting a failed to initialize graphics error. Any ideas?

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Yo it kills me when someone comes in after ONE release and rates a game.

Like right now who played this game,dealt with those annoying ass fights and goes lol 4 stars?

Reactions: LordSinner
Sep 2, 2020
Yo it kills me when someone comes in after ONE release and rates a game.

Like right now who played this game,dealt with those annoying ass fights and goes lol 4 stars?
You may have had ur reason if you bothered to read it ... Its literal in the first paragraph explained why he choose to do this and rated it that high that early on.

btw i share you feelings about the combat.. but i also do like the theme and the renders are nice.. so i think hes not totally off and he did not go full 5 stars for nothing. But nowadays anything below 4 is already hurting especially early on ... so why not give it some traction if he likes it.... better than to trash it with 1 for no reason and undeserving in my book.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes