3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I have no idea how, but day 13 became 14
if you drank the flaming preacher or ate sleeping powder it will skip to next morning. Doesn't matter for my guide as the "timing" only matters for a few key events but the "day" count means nothing. This is all assuming you are even talking about any of that ;)

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
if you drank the flaming preacher or ate sleeping powder it will skip to next morning. Doesn't matter for my guide as the "timing" only matters for a few key events but the "day" count means nothing. This is all assuming you are even talking about any of that ;)
I followed your guide was on day 12 fight the Dick Dragon won 2 got everything from both for more lack of health returned gave Jack a tree worked on Vicki and got a scene with her in the barn went to bed was supposed to start on day 13, but it started on 14 then have 13 missed

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
Guys,need help.
I made a foolish mistake of approaching the Old Goblin with Vruk's daughter with almost 20% of my health left.
The problem is i can't get out of the Old Goblin's hut & i have to fight him with very low health.I tried to restore my health during the fight but couldn't & further bad luck is that Vruk's daughter doesn't assist in the fight as well so there is no chance of me winning the fight against Old Goblin.
Please suggest or provide me with a tip on how to get out of this blunder i made.

May 18, 2019
Guys,need help.
I made a foolish mistake of approaching the Old Goblin with Vruk's daughter with almost 20% of my health left.
The problem is i can't get out of the Old Goblin's hut & i have to fight him with very low health.I tried to restore my health during the fight but couldn't & further bad luck is that Vruk's daughter doesn't assist in the fight as well so there is no chance of me winning the fight against Old Goblin.
Please suggest or provide me with a tip on how to get out of this blunder i made.
Load the last save is the easiest option.

Another option is to save the game before you fight (if possible) and use a save editor such as this

restore your health and boom you beat the old fart

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I followed your guide was on day 12 fight the Dick Dragon won 2 got everything from both for more lack of health returned gave Jack a tree worked on Vicki and got a scene with her in the barn went to bed was supposed to start on day 13, but it started on 14 then have 13 missed
It shoudn't impact your game too much. Did you get the note from Vera to go to the Pub in the Evening? Go do that and just pay attention to when Vruk tells you to go to the basement(if you don't do this your game will become stuck later[bug]). But like i said the day "number" doesn't matter just make sure to do the events.

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
It shoudn't impact your game too much. Did you get the note from Vera to go to the Pub in the Evening? Go do that and just pay attention to when Vruk tells you to go to the basement(if you don't do this your game will become stuck later[bug]). But like i said the day "number" doesn't matter just make sure to do the events.
Only now I can't talk to Vera before breakfast and get a protein shake.

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
Load the last save is the easiest option.

Another option is to save the game before you fight (if possible) and use a save editor such as this

restore your health and boom you beat the old fart
The last save(autosave) also makes me start from inside the Old Goblin's home so there is no way to escape or leave the fight.
I'll try the 2nd option & hope it works out.
Thanks for the response.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Only now I can't talk to Vera before breakfast and get a protein shake.
you only get 2 days of Vera being in the kitchen then she stops going as she gets her first bump. so if you got the shake 2 times your good otherwise yo wont get the "good" lara path and will either reload OR do the no Lara route.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
how to use a lockpicking and show me how to use with a pics or and guide and i am totally lose and confused pls me help
You have to go through the pins one by one. Each pin will rise and fall automatically; when the pin is at its highest point (you can take a moment to get a feel for the pattern), you need to, in very quick succession, 1) click the mouse, and 2) press either space or enter. This will lock the pin and move the lockpick further into the lock. Repeat this for every pin, and the lock will open.

Always save before attempting to pick a lock, because the system is very finicky.

Last edited:
Reactions: ForeverAlone87

aykssw

Aug 6, 2022
Gita can be completed, if you break into her house in the morning and add your sperm into her tea pot. Doing this for 3 days, will complete the quest on the fourth day in the evening. But there is no real new reward scene for that, just the same blowjob she already gave you, when starting this quest. My initial reaction was: wtf!

For the other one, the vegetable and fruit seller, you've got to break into her house, while she is at her vendor stand. You've got to have sleeping powder in your inventory already in order to interact with her wine bottle. Otherwise you can't interact with any object in her house. So you'll need to have completed Gita's task to get her some dick dragon sperm first in order to get the reciepe.

For that you'll need to have grinded enough dick dragons, until one of those drops a sperm sample, instead of the wings, which is rare. I recommend save editing and skip this mindless grind shit, just cheat some into your inventory.

Once you've created sleeping powder (requires 1 x dick dragon sperm, 3 dd-wings, 3 bat wings), which you can do in the basement of Vera's house, you can pour it into the wine of the vendor girl. The alchemy table in the basement of Vera isn't even highlighted as object you can interact with, so people will be easily confused. Another bad game design decision, if you ask me...

After pouring her drink, you'll need to skip time and hide in the bushes in front of her window and then witness her drinking the sleep wine. Then again skip time and break in at night in order to force the mc's dick into her mouth while she is sleeping. This can be repeated, but there won't be any progress showing in the current build.
please help. I can't add more than 1 thing (wing, dickdragoncum) in vera's basement for sleeping powder. how I'm gonna do that? is that a bug?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
please help. I can't add more than 1 thing (wing, dickdragoncum) in vera's basement for sleeping powder. how I'm gonna do that? is that a bug?
Hover over the item in the list and hit the right arrow key to increase quantity, IIRC.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Why? Most of the ”reviews” for games like these are made by peeps who can’t wait for more then 5 seconds to bust a nut. And also never show examples of the problems that are there honestly guys. Which scene has typos please, we’d like to know so they could be fixed for the next release. Which quest stopped you from finishing the current build? I know 2 possible places where your game can break and none are linked to failing to do a quest in time. So to put it bluntly most reviews are written in poor terms and really only reflect what the peep thinks. My advise is to play the game and judge it for yourself and to check the reviews only for a laugh(seriously you should see my review for this as it perfectly sums up your review ).

Last edited:
Reactions: krozdil and halo17

THORUS

May 2, 2017
overall I like this game.
not done with it yet, but think I'm around day 24.
Don't know if it's a bug or not, but when I trained Lara I got stuck whit the same dialog 3 days in a row.
She has now run off to the wolves. is she gone for good or can I recapture her? 4 real-world hours in and it's not so tempting to restart from scratch because of a mistake 3 hours ago.

What's more..maybe look over the grind mechanic. whit stuff to do, more or less all the time, I feel like when I try to grind to get money, I get punished by failing hidden objectives. so maybe have a week system? with 7 days plot, then 7 days you can grind up money and resources.

Reactions: leafgod and Midge

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Let's be reasonable here: a lot of people leaving reviews are rather touchy, but that doesn't mean the game is without flaws, or that nothing can be improved upon.

If we take death by walking into fire, for instance, it's funny enough if you discover it by walking into it yourself, but the problem is when the auto-pathing runs you right into the flames. I must've died three or four times to each of the cave fire and slum fire before the reflex kicked in to more carefully manoeuvre around them with multiple clicks. The issue here is that it's not intuitive: if you were standing in a room, opposite a door, and in the middle of the room was a fire, and I asked you to walk to the door, obviously you would walk around the fire, not straight through it.

Another instance people bring up: lockpicking. While I don't think it's that bad, I'm under the impression that anybody playing the game would save scum every time they have to pick a lock, and from a developer's standpoint, it's not productive to simply assume that everyone is just a cheating bastard; the more likely explanation is that the cost of losing a lockpick, especially early on, is too high. Not being a programmer, I don't know what's possible and what's not in RPGM, but if there were a way to, say, set one lockpick as the "active one" and track its durability between lock picking attempts, the perhaps it would be feasible to make a failed attempt simply damage the active pick, instead of breaking it instantly.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Let's be reasonable here: a lot of people leaving reviews are rather touchy, but that doesn't mean the game is without flaws, or that nothing can be improved upon.

If we take death by walking into fire, for instance, it's funny enough if you discover it by walking into it yourself, but the problem is when the auto-pathing runs you right into the flames. I must've died three or four times to each of the cave fire and slum fire before the reflex kicked in to more carefully manoeuvre around them with multiple clicks. The issue here is that it's not intuitive: if you were standing in a room, opposite a door, and in the middle of the room was a fire, and I asked you to walk to the door, obviously you would walk around the fire, not straight through it.

Another instance people bring up: lockpicking. While I don't think it's that bad, I'm under the impression that anybody playing the game would save scum every time they have to pick a lock, and from a developer's standpoint, it's not productive to simply assume that everyone is just a cheating bastard; the more likely explanation is that the cost of losing a lockpick, especially early on, is too high. Not being a programmer, I don't know what's possible and what's not in RPGM, but if there were a way to, say, set one lockpick as the "active one" and track its durability between lock picking attempts, the perhaps it would be feasible to make a failed attempt simply damage the active pick, instead of breaking it instantly.
You are quite right in both respects, the game has flaws and peeps get touchy.

Your first anailogy is not right because IRL I don’t have “autopathing” so I don’t go round bumping into stuff by only taking the shortest path, I have a brain and spacial awareness(I still kick my toes into stuff ;) )however Vruk does not so he WILL walk straight into whatever is in his path that you or the autopath tell him to. And in-game I don’t die to those traps anymore by accident, if I want to die by those I do it by choosing to.

And the lockpicking is a plugin made by someone else( not the dev) so even if he wanted to it can’t be altered as the dev is new and don’t have that knowledge to change it. And while savescumming might be looked on as “bad” or not ideal it will get you the practice to not have to do it with more then one pick. Think of it as Vruk(you) having to learn to lockpick and not be godtier at it off the bat. I’m so good at the lockpicking game now I rarely have to use more then one. Lock picks should be costly as it mostly gets you the side content and that should be earnd and not given cheaply imo.

As for grinding money, it’s not much of a thing in the current build and every rpg has some grind either for gold or other resources, it’s just how most games are that have any kind of economy.

There are bugs but it’s not good enough just to say “there are bugs”. I would prefer peeps to specifically point to them so they can be fixed, but this is the internet and so i Know that’s very unlikely to happen. Peeps would just rather bitch and moan.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes