3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I found this girl from the forest who was bitten by the wolves and I do not know what to do next when she returned home and the other girl is kidnapped by flying dicks
Feed her you cum every morning to make her your cum slut, then go east until you meet Vera than go to the King DD's cave to rescue the other one.

Mirrofuks

Dec 4, 2019
I'm at the stage when she starts coming to Sera house and she has already got a shake, the one who was bitten by the wolves still does not leave the room and the one who was kidnapped by flying dicks has left the basement. What to do next ?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I'm at the stage when she starts coming to Sera house and she has already got a shake, the one who was bitten by the wolves still does not leave the room and the one who was kidnapped by flying dicks has left the basement. What to do next ?
What does she say to you? If it's "go away!" there is nothing more for you with her as you failed her side path.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
The one in the basement, did you give her your cum for the next 3 mornings before breakfast ?
With Lara, you just got to go see her every day until she lets you in, usually.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
"I better leave her be."

If not with her, what are the next tasks in this game?
What times of day are you trying? Stuff should happen in the either the afternoon/evening with her. Check my walkthrough for guidance. But besides those 2 there are a few side quests you can do with Elsie, Tish and Vickie. Otherwise you are at the end(but it sounds like you have failed to get Lara's new stuff[which is a lot]).

hathios

May 20, 2017
I have problems with the lockpicking. I bought 10 lockpicks and tried a lot and failed at the first,
Need pictures of hopw to unlock the shop of Grita.

Nov 27, 2017
Anyone have a full save? I played 3 times and I always forget something and got locked out on someone route (even with the Midge's wt) ... please

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I have problems with the lockpicking. I bought 10 lockpicks and tried a lot and failed at the first,
Need pictures of hopw to unlock the shop of Grita.
#1,341 save before you try it that way you only need one lockpick unless you want more attempts in a row. Don't know how on phone but try the search bar at the top right of the page.
You know what gimme a sec i'll get pics to go with it.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Lockpicking guide with pics.
Step 1: Bounce the pin with the lockpick using the mouse. The slower you bounce the more time you have to hold it in step 2 ie slow=more time before it falls out, fast=less time before it falls out.
lockpick step 1.png

Step 2: When the pin enters the top, hit "left mouse click" to hold it there then quickly press "spacebar/enter" to lock it in with the bar. You will lose a lockpick if you don't lock it in quickly enough.
lockpick step 2.png

Step 3: Repeat till it is all done. There is a timer on the bar that counts down as soon as you lock in the first pin so you need to do it swiftly or you will fail and lose a lockpick.
lockpick step 3.png

I suggest you save before attempting it and just reload if you fail or run out of lockpicks. You can also press "esc" to leave and it will not cost you a lockpick even though it says "fail".

Last edited:

SBSeed1

Oct 12, 2021
A journal HAS been added(at the start of the game[you can get it anytime from the gobin cave upto the Hunter]) and WILL be fully upto date for the next build.
Please post one of your animations as i'd like to see it ;)
BTW the Dev doesn't make any of the renders/animations he has peeps who do it for him and they are getting better and better.
an easy example of using animations would be NTL (almost typed ntr there lol) media's Treasure of Nadia, beyond that the easiest tools to use that are free are blender for animations (and even modelling if you want to use the same program) and wings3d for creating simple models, using blender you can easily rig any model that can be properly imported to the program.

i myself am far too lazy at this point to go to the trouble of creating any animations, however if someone wants to accept blank models i might work on some... i am not motivated/interested in learning more in blender at this point in time.

as for people making renders/animations for killjoy, that is awesome.

i have proven that what i have said is true and possible, and it is easier to use outside programs specific to scenes...
it is just a matter of making the proper call syntax/code for RPGm engine like any other engine.
(on the side i wonder how much actual documentation on coding/syntax is available for RPGm instead of just the stuff on placement of sprites and stuff)

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Lockpicking guide with pics.
Step 1: Bounce the pin with the lockpick using the mouse. The slower you bounce the more time you have to hold it in step 2 ie slow=more time before it falls out, fast=less time before it falls out.
View attachment 1480231

Step 2: When the pin enters the top, hit "left mouse click" to hold it there then quickly press "spacebar/enter" to lock it in with the bar. You will lose a lockpick if you don't lock it in quickly enough.
View attachment 1480234

Step 3: Repeat till it is all done. There is a timer on the bar that counts down as soon as you lock in the first pin so you need to do it swiftly or you will fail and lose a lockpick.
View attachment 1480235

I suggest you save before attempting it and just reload if you fail or run out of lockpicks. You can also press "esc" to leave and it will not cost you a lockpick even though it says "fail".

AWESOME

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
I don't know if maybe I'm not reading it right but I feel like the journal is only helpful up to a certain point and after that, you're kind of on your own. I tend to skim through a lot of the dialogue so I likely have missed some important info I needed to proceed with each character. Has anyone made a walkthrough for this game? I can't tell if I'm done with some of the characters or not.

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
I don't know if maybe I'm not reading it right but I feel like the journal is only helpful up to a certain point and after that, you're kind of on your own. I tend to skim through a lot of the dialogue so I likely have missed some important info I needed to proceed with each character. Has anyone made a walkthrough for this game? I can't tell if I'm done with some of the characters or not.
..... i am going to be blunt, your post reads to me as a troll attempt using the "been hit with the stupid tree" style of writing.

If you had bothered to read the update/change log you would know that the questlog/Journal is incomplete. that is does not cover all of the current content.

also the F95 Search feature has a 'this thread' option for things like find the walkthrough, or the over 2 dozen times someone has asked for one within 2 posts of it being linked to.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes