3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Mr vruk is a busy man, having multiple commitments with different women in town sometimes make me confuse which one really need more of my (i mean his attention:LOL:)
Do we have have any videos out there or screenshots walkthrough.

Lordcrincol

Dec 31, 2019
Screenshot_2021-10-29-01-02-29-05_87990c2c8e77677450a21fa473ca84f3.jpg Does anyone know what to do? I can't find it anywhere, I've already repeated it many times and I can't catch it help help in android

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
anyone knows how to pick lock?
Hell No... LOL.
i guess i can help whit this i am an expert in picking locks in the game after giving too much pain to my ass... So first you go to the Blacksmith, buy lockpins for 50 some coins, try buy as many as you can. they will be handy later on.
Now, once you have the pins go to a looked door, during the night and new window will appear- Drag the in cursor upward very slowly and at the very moment when it is about to touch on the top, you need to hit ''ENTER''

@ You need to drag the cursor very very slow upwards to keep the grip on the process or else you ll lose the pin.
Good Luck. Hope it will help.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
i think i was too early in the story in many places, as the game is still under development mode, there is lots of confusion. for this i think i ll reset my game and will start over. and make a video of it and upload somewhere on PronHUB or X-video.com. lets see how long it will take to finsh it over again.
wish me Luck Lol.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
anyone knows how to pick lock?
It has 3 steps. Bounce with mouse, hit left click when it gets to the top. Then hit space/enter. Takes a bit of practice but with save scumming and practice you will get it.

Mirrofuks

Dec 4, 2019
I found this girl from the forest who was bitten by the wolves and I do not know what to do next when she returned home and the other girl is kidnapped by flying dicks

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes