3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
I don't know if maybe I'm not reading it right but I feel like the journal is only helpful up to a certain point and after that, you're kind of on your own. I tend to skim through a lot of the dialogue so I likely have missed some important info I needed to proceed with each character. Has anyone made a walkthrough for this game? I can't tell if I'm done with some of the characters or not.
most of the content is yet to be finished. The Journal is also incomplete because the game is still under construction. its not your fault everyone gets confused Lol.
As a suggestion- Just Control your Horney Horse for the game to be fully out Lol;)

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Welp the models are slightly different but let’s hope this is just as good as the predecessor

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I don't know if maybe I'm not reading it right but I feel like the journal is only helpful up to a certain point and after that, you're kind of on your own. I tend to skim through a lot of the dialogue so I likely have missed some important info I needed to proceed with each character. Has anyone made a walkthrough for this game? I can't tell if I'm done with some of the characters or not.
#1,270

Oct 16, 2021
Hello there, sorry for the dumb question, but exactly how many scenes with dog or wolf? I can see one in the samples.

Thank you in advance, you will be myhero with the answer!

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hello there, sorry for the dumb question, but exactly how many scenes with dog or wolf? I can see one in the samples.

Thank you in advance, you will be myhero with the answer!
It's not a scene as such, more a memory (at the moment, don't know if anything else like that will be added at the moment, although I hope there will be more added) when Lana is relating to Vruk what happened to her in the forest.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
I read you have a Lara/wolf rape scene ? Nice, i guess i've to start again, i didn't see this scene :/

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I read you have a Lara/wolf rape scene ? Nice, i guess i've to start again, i didn't see this scene :/
It is only as a memory rather than a 'live' scene, although you do see the memory as a scene, but you have to get Vruk to get Lara to talk about it after she is found.

Reactions: Smiruk

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
It is only as a memory rather than a 'live' scene, although you do see the memory as a scene, but you have to get Vruk to get Lara to talk about it after she is found.
Thanks, i think i have no scene left of this moment in the story and probably missed it,that's too bad i would like to see it :/

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Thanks, i think i have no scene left of this moment in the story and probably missed it,that's too bad i would like to see it :/
Once she is brought back home, she spends the next few days in her room and I think Vruk has to go knock on her door every morning (or afternoon, can't remember offhand) until she lets him in. I think there is a walkthrough of sorts out there.

#1,097 #998
Walkthrough and current problem fixes.

Reactions: Smiruk

ja69067

Feb 15, 2021
Is there any easier way to get gold? The armor and stuff is so expensive and even renting help at the tavern is insane. The early quests give so little.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Is there any easier way to get gold? The armor and stuff is so expensive and even renting help at the tavern is insane. The early quests give so little.
Farm bats and sell the items to start with, make the first thing you buy is the sword from the blacksmith, will make it easier to farm the bats and then dds afterwards.

Oh and also get the wood job from the ship captain, you can farm those as well.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
You can also work at the farm in the afternoon if you follow Vikki's sidequest. And the bat's respawn if you leave then go back in so it shouldn't take too long.

roflfoptor

Sep 3, 2018
..... i am going to be blunt, your post reads to me as a troll attempt using the "been hit with the stupid tree" style of writing.

If you had bothered to read the update/change log you would know that the questlog/Journal is incomplete. that is does not cover all of the current content.

also the F95 Search feature has a 'this thread' option for things like find the walkthrough, or the over 2 dozen times someone has asked for one within 2 posts of it being linked to.
This is a dumb reply. If there's a walkthrough, why hasn't the OP linked it, and why the fuck would the dev release an update without updating the journal? Why even include a journal if it isn't going to be up to date?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
This is a dumb reply. If there's a walkthrough, why hasn't the OP linked it, and why the fuck would the dev release an update without updating the journal? Why even include a journal if it isn't going to be up to date?
You are right, your reply is dumb. The game is a work in progress meaning all kinds of things finished or not are being added as the game is made. A half finished system added now might be finished in a later update etc. OP hasn't linked it because only the mods of this site can do it or OP just doesn't want to. If you want to find the walkthrough(which i wrote btw) you can use the handy search function this page has or just spam the comments like everyone else until i or others link you the page :)
Oh and the journal WILL be upto date for the next build, have some patience.
#1,270 for the walkthrough. Even better i'll post it again just for you.

Last edited:

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
Cause the original Poster has no direct relationship with the Dev, the Dev is not the one that made the Walkthrough, and the Journal is not the Dev idea, it is a STFU about a/the GD Quest log response to the near constant whine from people to damn impatient to read what Vruk is saying.

Also guess what, all those updates that get added to the Journal they take up resourses and time that could be better spent on writing future scenes and bug fixing New events instead of double checking that old events are not getting mess up by the journal flags.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes