3.30 star(s) 19 Votes
Aug 30, 2021
Monday is here in exactly two hours if the next update is not out by then I will implode

Just kidding, but does anyone know when exactly the update is coming out on monday? Might stay up a bit late if I can catch it, but if it comes out in 16 hours or something I don't have to bother
What new story do you think we will get I am hoping for story to continue with Mary and story with the queen to finally start because we did not get the queen storyline in a goblins tale plus I am also in the same spot as you.

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
I have only one questen: does old saves work?
as long as they are from .14 but you will miss a few new items added to the start.

as for the Update, Killjoy is not in control of the Thread, so until the owner updates you will have to wait.

Bugger it:

Changelog for 0.15:
-Quality of Life adjustments: increased gold received from Vicki and Jack for work done, also increased gold received for selling bat and DD wings.
-Opened up the forest earlier in game (enter at your own risk)
-Rescue of Lara and Shannon Quests completed -The breaking of Shannon completed -Lara's reveal convo -Pro/No routes for Lara added
-New girl: Sera!
-Corruption of Tish Quest completed
-New area! (unlocked after The Search for Lara)
-New movement ability
-Quest log implemented (Must start a new game to find the in-game journal) Journal is not caught up to this update, but has been added!
-Unlocked messing with Elsie. You no longer need sleeping powder to insert tab 'p' into slot 'm' while she sleeps...
-NEW TITLESCREEN!
-Various quality of life updates and tweaks that I cannot remember at the moment...

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
And Here is the Mac version: please note none of the Testers use a Mac so any bugs found are less likely to be directly fixed.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
After rescuing both daughters and the sex scene with Lara I can't sit for breakfast or skip time.

youaresoyummy

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I can't find a position to feed Shannon in the morning. I run around Shannon and click but nothing happend. Can some one help.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Guys where is the north forest? i ran everywhere but cannot find Lara. Please tell me how to find her cannot find the north forest.

Last edited:

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
I think I found a bug, or I'm just stupid.
I captured Vera, and Lara took the bait. The journal says I should keep feeding Vera in the morning but I can't
Any help?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I think I found a bug, or I'm just stupid.
I captured Vera, and Lara took the bait. The journal says I should keep feeding Vera in the morning but I can't
Any help?
Check my WT but you might need to go out side and then to the barn at Noon? depends where you are upto.

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Updated Walkthrough!!!!!!
I don't understand why even the walkthrough doesn't want to tell you how to get the secret scenes? They are so fucking buried in this game I feel like there's tons of content that none of us players are finding. And I'm the kind of player who was wondering around at all times of day trying to find shit but inevitably failing to do so.

Reactions: theola
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes