3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Android version why the screen is flickering. Coz my Samsung android is fine play another rpgm is also fine just flickering when I play this.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
I can find Tish sleeping in her house but never outside it no matter the time of day. What did I do wrong?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I can find Tish sleeping in her house but never outside it no matter the time of day. What did I do wrong?
Depends how far you are in the game as she will only start appearing after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. After that check behind her house in the afternoon.

theola

Dec 21, 2019
Perhaps the dev will read this, perhaps not. But there is this misconception about walkthroughs having spoilers, anyone who read a walkthrough already knows that spoiler will be within, giving very vague direction for scenes within walkthroughs (in the name of avoiding spoilers) makes the game tedious to play especially with the type of useless internal quest log this game has.

What makes games like Struggle With sin and Peasant Quests a success is not overlay because of the ingame quest logs, but rather a well detailed walkthroughs (with or without spoiler).
Just my 2 cents.

eldred32

Apr 27, 2020
Cant feed Shannon after i rescued her
How do you Rescue Shannon i don't get it? After u find her with the 3 dicks and one big one u get rekt by the 3 small ones after the cutscene... What i am supposed to do? Farm like 300 hours until i level up?.....

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Android version why the screen is flickering. Coz my Samsung android is fine play another rpgm is also fine just flickering when I play this.
The android build isn't official so talk with whoever made the port
Can we safe Lara from being fucked by a wolf. If she can how? coz we can track her foot print, deer blood and then automatic go home.
You can't. If you don't want to know about the rape, you can skip the story.
Cant feed Shannon after i rescued her
Click on the box next to her.
How do you Rescue Shannon i don't get it? After u find her with the 3 dicks and one big one u get rekt by the 3 small ones after the cutscene... What i am supposed to do? Farm like 300 hours until i level up?.....
Did you talk with Gita? Because it seems you are triggering Shannon's kidnapping scene and then the "surprise" if you go to the forest too early.

Reactions: DanaCurva and Midge

iratinev

Sep 24, 2021

Did you talk with Gita? Because it seems you are triggering Shannon's kidnapping scene and then the "surprise" if you go to the forest too early.
Thats not working,
tried everything for like 10 minutes nothing happens

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017

I clicked on the box and nothing happens.
Fără titlu.png

eldred32

Apr 27, 2020

When to talk to Gita?

Yes i have talked to her a lot of times she is just a vendor.... i tried breaking into her store in the morning to mess with her tea but i can't do anything in her store in the morning...

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
As I said, nothing happens when I click on the box in front of Shannon. Maybe you can share a save in which something does happen?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes