3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

ciapaty3000

Jan 28, 2024
How can I find her, please help me, I know it's about a tree, but I don't know where it is, the 1st forest or the 2nd one?

Scene88

Oct 22, 2023
Come on KilljoyTRV . I'm replaying this awesome Game right now and I'm still mesmerized by it. I so want this story of Corruption to go further. Release that long overdue update already. After that you can still play
Born to Repopulate: Journey of the Last Daughter [v0.03] [Wind Rider]
I bet, you too want regular updates on that game you're playing, so do us all the favour keep on working on your Goblin game

Last edited:

ciapaty3000

Jan 28, 2024
How should I give a protein shake to the maid I hired, when I approach her she says she's busy with work, what's going on???

Matori53

Jun 3, 2024
in "
That's what I call a fucking show!

ciapaty3000

Jan 28, 2024
I just finished the mission with the tower and saving Vera. If I impregnate Liz and Lare, will they give birth or is that the end for now in this version?

Nov 5, 2022
I just finished the mission with the tower and saving Vera. If I impregnate Liz and Lare, will they give birth or is that the end for now in this version?
How you save Vera. In version 0.19 i haven't seen vruk saving Vera but instead torture by witch and rescue by witch daughter. He is transported from tower to witch place.

Anakai Tenshi

Mar 29, 2024
I hope its not abandoned, looks like it could be really good if the dev completes it . I did notice some issues that are no offense retarded< 1. empty rooms at midnight and girls missing from the world is stupid at least have them there with no interaction. 2. Half assed unfinished quest lines for the girls just complete the damn girl one at a time I hate w.i.p shit lazy cunt. 3. Slots for armor, shield ect but no items to buy for them is just stupid lol The original already had the asset's for this so no excuse to have the slots and no item to equip. 4. Needs more repayable sex scenes with the harem only get shannon and liz not lara -_- seriously lame. 5. Fix the continuity issue! if the cum makes them submissive slaves then fine but it needs to work the same for all girls or what is the point!? its stupid by now in the last release the farm girl, flower girl and the shop girl should all crave your dick and call you master like liz.... thats all for now everything else I like and is really good just got annoyed by those issues. I still give it a 8/10

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes