3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Babymomo

Sep 3, 2023
I don't know if I've reached the end of this game update yet. Because there seem to be some scenes that I haven't seen yet.

Babymomo

Sep 3, 2023
I wish the creators of this game had a bit of a hint system. Or can you please put it in a gallery? I'll know if I've reached the end yet. Because I just found out today that I've reached the end of this update. And I wasted almost a day. I think it's not the end yet HAHA

AngelLoves

Jun 27, 2022
I wish the creators of this game had a bit of a hint system. Or can you please put it in a gallery? I'll know if I've reached the end yet. Because I just found out today that I've reached the end of this update. And I wasted almost a day. I think it's not the end yet HAHA
Its a short game but still in developmen
any update from dev ?

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
He posted in his discord that he had an issue with the game's files and the hardware of RPGM
He also previously stated how dev's SO was trying to get dev to stop devloping the game, So who knows what is true.

Alpha1712

Dec 2, 2023
[Hello, the game at my place is having problems with the map because it is very dark and can't be seen. Does anyone know how to fix it?I'm playing the Android version

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes