3.30 star(s) 19 Votes
Aug 30, 2021
While not a computer expert, the issue is on your end via a quick google search. The EPRM message is telling you, "Exploratory could not read or write to a file because of a lack of Windows-level permission". I've never encountered this after the extraction has created a new game folder for me with any game. Is this the only game producing this error for you or are others to? If it's just this one, I'm at a lost because even I don't know how many dang builds of this game I've downloaded and extracted since 0.1, and never had this issue.

As I'm strictly the Windows version, messaging the creator of the Android version or just editing your post and tagging him is your best bet for a timely answer. You may get lucky and another Android user pops in with an answer, but it may take longer than you wish to wait.
Can you also tell where to put it in the windows version

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
Its been a while since I played but I think vruk already knows it you just have to get the stuff for it.
The vruk says it looks like an alchemical alembic. that I don't know any recipes yet!, and where to get the ingredients for the bombs

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
The vruk says it looks like an alchemical alembic. that I don't know any recipes yet!, and where to get the ingredients for the bombs
1) To do alchemy, you must finish Gita's initial quest (collect and give her a vial of DD cum).
2) The Knockout Bomb recipe is what you made to kidnap Vera (2 Pussy Blossom flowers, 1 Nip-Suckle flower, and 1 Cockwort leaves). They are located in same area (Denmar Town Entrance, where Vruk's cave was) and can only be gathered in the evening.

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
when I try to create a bomb, the TypeEmr error appears Cannot read property 'id' of undefined

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
when I try to create a bomb, the TypeEmr error appears Cannot read property 'id' of undefined

With the Win version? I have just finished making not one, but five bombs with no issue at all with mine. I'm not a computer savant, but can make a guess that a file somehow is corrupted within your game.

I would suggest deleting everything and starting over with a fresh download/extract of the game because you aren't that far along into the game or it doesn't seem so. If you rather not, then copy and paste your save folder to your desktop or wherever then delete the game. Download and extract the game again. Put the save folder in the new game folder inside the www folder. Either way you'll eliminate a bad download/extract and then it's down to the save.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes