3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
I belive that is also definition of abandoned.
Lazy = 1st day I open the software. 2nd day I move the mouse a bit around and check the folders...
Abandoned = Select all game files and move it to the recycle bin.

ps.: There is a update on subscribestar from the . He is still working on the game but as I said, he is just lazy.

ajro413

Mar 6, 2022
In case you all want an update here's what he announced on his discord on the first of this month:

"You know, this year has been a pretty trash one, I'm sorry to say. Due to me putting in many more hours at my main job due to employees deciding they don't want to work anymore and having to hire and train new ones, losing my best friend of 21 years due to him changing his opinion of me and refusing to forgive or understand my position, nearly losing my father twice... I'm glas 2023 is almost over! Just last night my father was admitted to the ER again due to not being able to walk and being delirious with pain (that says something...I was saw that man take a nail from a nail gun straight into his finger and not shed a tear). The hospital here admitted him, and then proceeded to dick around as the doctors didn't want to do....blah blah blah AND WOULDN'T ALLOW ME IN TO SEE HIM! Got him transferred to another hospital 3 hours away where they have doctors who actually care about human beings... anyway, he is stable now and resting. WOOT! Add to that my wounded foot...yay. This year has been grand. It hasn't been all that bad though, had the best Thanksgiving with family since my mom died and my girlfriend has been the most amazing person in every way she can be. But enough about me...

'But what about the game, Killjoy?!' you ask? Well, now that you have read my rant I think you deserve to hear what you WANT to hear! The game is back under production! It's slow, but I am making some progress. Tish wil have her side story completed in this update (yes, you'll be able to breed her repeatedly!), and the gobbo baby system will be in place. I' am going to catch up the journal to the present update and then some. I plan on adding in some content with Sera (yes, those milkshakes will DO something now!) and then possibly some more of the main story with Vruk's savior witch. If all goes according to plan, I hope to make the drop by Christmas (for supporters) and then just after for the public (in time for New Years!).

I'm sorry for the stupidly long silence. I have repeatedly said that I'd pick the game back up and work on it, and everytime I have been sideswiped by heavy shit I had to deal with. But, cest la vie. I appreciate all of you for your patience, and to all of you who have supported me this year, even without an update, I owe that fact that I still have a roof over my head to you! THANK YOU! You guys are the best community I could ever have asked for, and much better than I deserve. I hope your thanksgiving (if you celebrate it) was a fantastic one, and I hope this Christmas season is kind and warm to you all."

Hraju_z_Nudy

Apr 18, 2019
I really like this developer! His game is really good and I think the best what i ever played... I like goblins and I hope Vruk will be good like allways. hope the developer will be have better next year and vruk will be contiues!

Max_Output

Nov 22, 2018
There's no marker/sparkle. Just click on the 'crate' (same area more or less) like you did when you rescued her and brought her home.
Ohhhh i didnt do that..i just left her there..damm it now I have to restart wayy back and do it again.
Thanks for that

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes