3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would say keep your self healed useing potion's are beer but the beer could fuck you over too. just bad that there is no more to this. like the look of the girls in the game story was good i think.

Reactions: Jimthesim

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Anyone know how to find the red haired daughter of the witch? or is that for the next episode?

Good game btw.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I dont think that she is in the current version?
She is, she saves You from her mother (The Witch) when You enter the old cottage, which is covered by magic to hide its real looks, which are in fact a tower, the witch tortures You inside a cell, and the red headed daughter, uses her magic to save you and return you home.

When you regain your strenght back again, he says, that he should go look for her aka the red headed girl who saved him, but, I couldnt find her, so I assume she is in the next episode to be found then???

Jimthesim

Jul 15, 2022
She is, she saves You from her mother (The Witch) when You enter the old cottage, which is covered by magic to hide its real looks, which are in fact a tower, the witch tortures You inside a cell, and the red headed daughter, uses her magic to save you and return you home.

When you regain your strenght back again, he says, that he should go look for her aka the red headed girl who saved him, but, I couldnt find her, so I assume she is in the next episode to be found then???
right and from there I dont think she is in the game could be wrong but I think a few pages back someone said that.

Jimthesim

Jul 15, 2022
I guess so back when I asked that wasnt a story update. hes either working on it now or looking for someone to take over. I just check every now and then and ignore the arguing.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Thanks, is that the end of the update for then?
You can get Lara and Shannon pregnant if you haven't done that yet, which technically is driving the story forward and was what was added in 0.19. Do that and you've finished this version.

Last edited:
Reactions: brittC25

Kingofgibkun

May 31, 2022
totally a messed up storyline messed up game if you miss this u cant do that if u miss that u cant do this dude sex games should be easy we are not participating in olympics

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
well laura after she has her pup you can't sleep with her no more are i can't.
I honestly can't remember if you can sleep with her at night after the birth and before you go look for Vera or not. That aside, you should be able to sleep with her once Vruk is rescued and returned home. Is it just her or Shannon too after Vruk is back home?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
with out a gallory it is hard to say if i got the scene's already but i don't think it worked.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
with out a gallory it is hard to say if i got the scene's already but i don't think it worked.
The scenes should be repeatable (with the option to have sex and sleep with them) the next day during the evening and every day after that, albeit with a different twist if they are pregnant. If you still aren't sure, just send me your save. Heck, if you have one either right before going after Vera or while Vruk is being held hostage, that'll be good too. Basically, checking on two different fronts with separate save files from you.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes