3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well what's going on with this one. also i think goblin layer are what ever its called is still doind

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
uh i like this game but 1h i softlocked myself.
there's no way to skip time after once goblin hunter arrives

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
uh i like this game but 1h i softlocked myself.
there's no way to skip time after once goblin hunter arrives
Work for Vicki if you progressed that far with her and that'll skip time to evening. Also, can't remember at the moment if you can eat at the pub or not any longer in the afternoon to skip time that way too. <--It's been a 'hot minute' and I have no save at that precarious time available to look at.

Update: Just did a run-through and the only way to skip time at that specific junction is to work for Vicki. Otherwise, you have indeed softlocked your game. If you have a save prior to training with Lara and activating the goblin hunter, use that and avoid training with Lara until you can work for Vicki. Use your cave to pass time until you're set to go.

Last edited:

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
Work for Vicki if you progressed that far with her and that'll skip time to evening. Also, can't remember at the moment if you can eat at the pub or not any longer in the afternoon to skip time that way too. <--It's been a 'hot minute' and I have no save at that precarious time available to look at.

Update: Just did a run-through and the only way to skip time at that specific junction is to work for Vicki. Otherwise, you have indeed softlocked your game. If you have a save prior to training with Lara and activating the goblin hunter, use that and avoid training with Lara until you can work for Vicki. Use your cave to pass time until you're set to go.
I have progressed Vicky appearantly too far, cause i used to work for her, but she doesn't appear anymore. So yeah, softlock.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
I have progressed Vicky appearantly too far, cause i used to work for her, but she doesn't appear anymore. So yeah, softlock.
In my haste to speed run the game and check things on my end for you last night, I didn't click the sparkle in the pub at the counter. I literally just went back to that save, clicked on it, and peeled the paint off my wall for forgetting something that I should know better than to forget. Do that and you can skip to evening because I just did. Even I can mess up, so feel free to laugh at my expense. Fairly certain some peeps on Discord who are also on here won't let me live it down for a bit. lol

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
well how long has it been cent's you have played this?
Not counting my playthrough trying to diagnose his possible softlock...a month or two after 0.19 was released troubleshooting another person's issue via from here or on Discord. Honestly can't remember which one. I pulled it up again in April just to fight Gryx and fully elaborate on how to beat him (not what I would call a playthrough given it's just about how to win a 'boss battle'). Basically, it's been a long time for me actually playing the game itself at specific points and seeing if something is amiss, as a lot of things can be answered and solved without playing. Regardless, still made a blunder by not clicking the sparkle and I'll take the good-natured ribbing. :)

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes