3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Question #1: No clue.
Question #2: You need to put sleeping powder in her wine to avoid the game over. Note: she doesn't progress after the one scene.
Question #3: Kill a DD and get a DD cum drop. That is effectively a vial for Gita's and this game's purposes. There isn't an actual vial for you to obtain, etc.
Thanks, man! Took me forever to finally get a DD cum drop, so I thought I might need a vial to get it lol

Is there a certain time of day, when I cn put the Sleeping Powder in the wine? I can't interact with it..

Reactions: quadsquat

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
After visiting to the witch tower what to do
I can't find girl who help vruk
And I don't know what to after that because after that there nothing but regular repeat event going on

How to rescue Vira??
Answered a couple of posts above. All that's left in 0.19 is having sex w/ Lara & Shannon (rng-based pregnacy chance for both). If you haven't already, you can impregnate Tish and move her to The Quad with Liz.

Thanks, man! Took me forever to finally get a DD cum drop, so I thought I might need a vial to get it lol

Is there a certain time of day, when I cn put the Sleeping Powder in the wine? I can't interact with it..
You're welcome. I know the feeling all too well about getting DD cum to freaking drop.

Go inside Elsie's house and spike her wine in the afternoon. Go back to her house in the same evening (you'll see sparkles outside) then enter her house that night.

• Haha
Reactions: Midge and PalmFace

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
How far does the Vicki content go currently? Can you only watch the horse scene and finger her/get a BJ in the afternoon? Any continuation with her mother yet?

One more question: What is the difference in stories if I told Shannon she does owe me for the new armor?

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the game so far stop's after you leave the tower all the scene's listed in the change log are in the game. after you leave the tower there is no more stuff the farm girl and her mother and all other girls have no more scene's

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I once again have to ask a stupid question. Vera was just kidnapped and i just realised that I still have not had any Tish content lol
Did I lock myself out of the trish content by now? If no, how do I start it?^^

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: quadsquat

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
I once again have to ask a stupid question. Vera was just kidnapped and i just realised that I still have not had any Tish content lol
Did I lock myself out of the trish content by now? If no, how do I start it?^^
Okay, what? How? Why? Gee, were you waiting for her to send you an invite? lol Humor aside, I honestly don't know as I've NEVER gone that long before meeting/talking with her. Theoretically, it shouldn't matter barring some heretofore unknown issue. All I can tell you is you'll be the guinea pig and you'll have to let us know.

The above said, just go to the Poor District in the afternoon and if she's by the woodpile...it's all good (fingers crossed) and just go from there. Use her journal entry as your guide and the 0.18 walkthrough here (scroll down toward the bottom) will finish her story if you get lost & need a hint.

Last edited:
Reactions: PalmFace
Aug 28, 2021
KilljoyTRV on Discord
First of all, my apologies for the long silence! Life has been hectic and busy, as I am sure it is for you all too! I am making this announcement to let you know that I am going to continue making the game. I appreciate everyone who offered to take it and all you who supported me through all of this. The plans for the upcoming update are: the finished Tish scenes in the Quad, the goblin sprites for the babies you made, and the continuance of Sera's arc. Also, I do have a new idea for the story going forward (a change to the old) but I need sprite animations done if anyone knows how to do them. I cannot promise frequent updates, but I will work on them as I can and drop them when they have content sufficient for it. Unfortunately, the one helping me with the journal is otherwise occupied, so I don't know if I will be able to continue it or update it anytime soon. I hope you all are doing well and here is to the future!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if she leaves she is gone you will have to start over and do all her stuff befor the babe is born if i am right. not saying i am because have not played in some time got to the end of the biuld. p.s donot ask for save if you want to see the scene's there is no gallory.

Nov 5, 2022
Where can Lara be found?
View attachment 1441076
You can't find her. Guard will bring Lara. You and Vera return home because thinking Lara may return home. Vera find everywhere at house but she cannot find anywhere at house. You promised you will find Lara to find her at forest you rest Vera. Suddenly there was was knock at door. Vera opens guard brings blood at leg Lara inside her house.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
You can't find her. Guard will bring Lara. You and Vera return home because thinking Lara may return home. Vera find everywhere at house but she cannot find anywhere at house. You promised you will find Lara to find her at forest you rest Vera. Suddenly there was was knock at door. Vera opens guard brings blood at leg Lara inside her house.
The dead tree in the pic/screenshot is the key to entering the Northern Forest. From there just search and click on all the wolf tracks. Sparkles appear too to aid you while you're searching.

Edit: Never mind. Apparently you were answering someone's question from 1.5 years ago.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: _Itachi_Uchiha_
Nov 5, 2022
Varuk can't defeat old goblin (Gobboo) alone. 100 gold portion is useless tried while using dickdragon fight. It didn't increase 300 hp. Need 2 and 3 knockout bomb. Can anyone know what after Trish chopping wood outside ker house. She will be in day time sera vegitable shop. How i can sex with Trish.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Varuk can't defeat old goblin (Gobboo) alone. 100 gold portion is useless tried while using dickdragon fight. It didn't increase 300 hp. Need 2 and 3 knockout bomb. Can anyone know what after Trish chopping wood outside ker house. She will be in day time sera vegitable shop. How i can sex with Trish.
Scroll to bottom of 0.18 walkthrough [#2,425] and it'll tell you how to have sex w/ her. Most importantly, when it can occur.

Hi all.
Does anyone have info. about changelog for the current version? I failed to locate this...
Thanks.
Changelog for 0.19 is pretty simple: you can have sex w/ Lara & Shannon in the evening after Vruk is rescued & returned home. They can be impregnated too (rng-based).

Last edited:
Reactions: dam456789
Nov 5, 2022
Scroll to bottom of 0.18 walkthrough [#2,428] and it'll tell you how to have sex w/ her. Most importantly, when it can occur.

Changelog for 0.19 is pretty simple: you can have sex w/ Lara & Shannon in the evening after Vruk is rescued & returned home. They can be impregnated too (rng-based).
How can I kill old goblin ( Gobboo) .and how can I sex with Trish.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes