3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
Do we ever find Lana after she has been taken away by the wolfs?
And is there any more content with the farm girl?
Yes,we do find Lana plus there is a lot of content afterwards with her as well.
Up to a certain degree with the Farm Girl afterwards it's just repetitive move which you can act upon her.

Nov 5, 2022
Project was killed
Check out 3 posts above.
What the hell you wrote. I was asking about anyone who is Killer Joy subscriber on subscribestar.com to know can i save Vera on next update. What the hell is this. Why the fuck you do that. If you are not subscriber of Killer Joy don't reply. Fine don't reply. I would not be angry for not replying. Heth my time wasted because of you.

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
What the hell you wrote. I was asking about anyone who is Killer Joy subscriber on subscribestar.com to know can i save Vera on next update. What the hell is this. Why the fuck you do that. If you are not subscriber of Killer Joy don't reply. Fine don't reply. I would not be angry for not replying. Heth my time wasted because of you.
bro chilllax, you look for a needle in a haystack, they may not have seen your post

Reactions: BatmanNinja

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
Seriously,it's high time some one else took over.
The game developer did mention that he is quitting then few pages back,he reported that he is coming back again but now,he has disappeared all together from the picture.
So if some one is good with gaming skills then it's high time some one else stepped in & took over the reigns of this majestic game.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Those with potential dance on the double edge blade of greatness being great in success or great in failure.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Is there going to be any anal scenes in this game?? I would love to see Shannon get ass fucked by Vruk
Closest to that I can think of is the graphic novel created by the 3D artist known as Brown Shoes. Specifically the series he did called Goblin's Nest. So far there are 9 chapters. You can find it on svscomics website. Go to site, search for Goblin Nest. You find several uploaders who have shared the complete series so far (still ongoing). And if you like that story, check Brown Shoes, he has multiple other stories featuring Vruk like character doing things.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
So just for clarification, since I'm new here, is this game abandoned or not?
To make it short, this isn't an easy question, but officially it isn't abandoned, yet.
The dev decided to quit developing half a year ago, because of personal issues. He wanted to pass any further development of the game into some else's hands, who'd continue it.
After months have passed with no real news or any kind of development and unfortunately for all, the dev changed his mind again 2 months ago and decided he would continue the development, instead of letting someone more capable take over. So for the time being the dev still pretends to develop the game. But once again he got family issues, personal problems and whatnot, so don't expect any update anytime soon.

Last edited:

KazamaPro

May 5, 2017
To make it short, this isn't an easy question, but oficially it isn't abandoned, yet.
The dev decided to quit developing half a year ago, because of personal issues. He wanted to pass any further development of the game into some else's hands, who'd continue it.
After months have passed with no real news or any kind of development and unfortunately for all, the dev changed his mind again 2 months ago and decided he would continue the development, instead of letting someone more capable take over. So for the time being the dev still pretends to devlop the game. But once again he got family issues, personal problems and whatnot, so don't expect any update anytime soon.
Oof, sounds like Milfy City all over again. I guess we shall wait for 2 years, huh.

DrPepper808

Dec 7, 2021
I have been think it might be fun to work on a game like this. I lov this genre and sooo many fun ideas in my head.. I have the hardware and code experience. Daz looks like it might be fun. I was thinking on opening up a game like "A Goblins Tale". not sure how secure a RPG maker game is... Anyone use RPGM?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes