3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
How can I kill old goblin ( Gobboo) .and how can I sex with Trish.
I answered the Tish sex question, so not sure what more I can say. It's in the walkthrough as I mentioned in my other post to you.

Cannot win him(old goblin). Double attack. 100 gold portion don't work. I tried with dickdragon. It didn't increase 300 health.
Knockout bombs are your friend (mostly) in this one. Use a knockout bomb when he pokes you in the eye and blinds* you. Give yourself a chance of putting him to sleep and to recover while he's out. The more he's knocked out, the more attacks you can get in without being hit back. One can guard too and decrease the damage, but I don't (just my gameplay style when fighting him). You can use Seed Means Life (healing skill mentioned above) to help restore some of your HP while he's sleeping. If you're at lvl 5 (603 HP) and have best equipment (The Breeder's Blade), as also mentioned above, you shouldn't lose all the time with save scumming (rng will eventually work in your favor). I'm assuming you saved somewhere right before the fight triggers.

I just finished fighting him (again) and beat him even when he double attacked me twice, was blinded twice, and one knockout bomb had no effect during the battle. I had no 'excellent hit' on him either. It was a great fight where the rng was pretty balanced for both combatants. There's really no special trick. There's only using what you have and finding a way to win the fight.

You also stated the 100 HP potion didn't work for you. I tried that in one of my fights and it worked for me. Went from 305 HP to 405 HP when I used it, so have no clue why it's not working for you.

A lot of us in here can take your save and get you past him, but you'll miss out on something because we can't save immediately after the fight unlike with the DD King. Just keep trying using all at your disposal and you'll win.

* - Game tells you if you are and when you can see again. You can land a hit on him while blinded, but it's sporadic obviously.

Side note: He's beatable with Vruk at lvl 4 too with just the short sword in event others playing and reading this need to know and find themselves in that situation. Tougher, yes. However, it's doable.

Nov 5, 2022
Where is Vera. I have gone to down old districts at evening, crossed bridge and towards jungle. There I find wooden tower house. It was trap.When I near to book i was transferred to another place. I was torture by mother. Daughter save me return near Vera house injured. What after that. If you say find saver girl then Where is she. How can find witch daughter. No idea. Where is Vera in rise of Varuk.

Reactions: Rakesh69
Nov 5, 2022
I answered the Tish sex question, so not sure what more I can say. It's in the walkthrough as I mentioned in my other post to you.

Knockout bombs are your friend (mostly) in this one. Use a knockout bomb when he pokes you in the eye and blinds* you. Give yourself a chance of putting him to sleep and to recover while he's out. The more he's knocked out, the more attacks you can get in without being hit back. One can guard too and decrease the damage, but I don't (just my gameplay style when fighting him). You can use Seed Means Life (healing skill mentioned above) to help restore some of your HP while he's sleeping. If you're at lvl 5 (603 HP) and have best equipment (The Breeder's Blade), as also mentioned above, you shouldn't lose all the time with save scumming (rng will eventually work in your favor). I'm assuming you saved somewhere right before the fight triggers.

I just finished fighting him (again) and beat him even when he double attacked me twice, was blinded twice, and one knockout bomb had no effect during the battle. I had no 'excellent hit' on him either. It was a great fight where the rng was pretty balanced for both combatants. There's really no special trick. There's only using what you have and finding a way to win the fight.

You also stated the 100 HP potion didn't work for you. I tried that in one of my fights and it worked for me. Went from 305 HP to 405 HP when I used it, so have no clue why it's not working for you.

A lot of us in here can take your save and get you past him, but you'll miss out on something because we can't save immediately after the fight unlike with the DD King. Just keep trying using all at your disposal and you'll win.

* - Game tells you if you are and when you can see again. You can land a hit on him while blinded, but it's sporadic obviously.

Side note: He's beatable with Vruk at lvl 4 too with just the short sword in event others playing and reading this need to know and find themselves in that situation. Tougher, yes. However, it's doable.
Did have noticed he cannot double attack again again after one double attack. He attack single attack. It depends upon guess and luck whether he attacking double attack or not. If he is attacking double attack guard him to lose less health eg Varuk loss 50+50. If i didn't guard it i loss 200+ health. When he is single attacking i heal. He is attacking double attack in between 3 to 7 continue single attack. I win by guess. And i know i can't attack in when Varuk is blind. That time heal or guard.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Where is Vera. I have gone to down old districts at evening, crossed bridge and towards jungle. There I find wooden tower house. It was trap.When I near to book i was transferred to another place. I was torture by mother. Daughter save me return near Vera house injured. What after that. If you say find saver girl then Where is she. How can find witch daughter. No idea. Where is Vera in rise of Varuk.
You cannot rescue Vera in this build. When you're returned home after being rescued from your torture, that's it except for having sex w/ Lara & Shannon and finishing off Tish.

Did have noticed he cannot double attack again again after one double attack. He attack single attack. It depends upon guess and luck whether he attacking double attack or not. If he is attacking double attack guard him to lose less health eg Varuk loss 50+50. If i didn't guard it i loss 200+ health. When he is single attacking i heal. He is attacking double attack in between 3 to 7 continue single attack. I win by guess. And i know i can't attack in when Varuk is blind. That time heal or guard.
Congrats, you finally beat him.

Nov 5, 2022
You cannot rescue Vera in this build. When you're returned home after being rescued from your torture, that's it except for having sex w/ Lara & Shannon and finishing off Tish.

Congrats, you finally beat him.
what are you talking about. Lara is left home because i forgot to get her protein shake morning don't want to unlock bitch or slut path. And i have gone to Tish outside house after liz(Elizabeth) is born. Tish is chopping wood outside. I impregnated liz and blowjob Tish at night using sleeping power. I think i made made mistake by not going to Tish outside house when Vera is pregnant. Do i have started from beginning.

Last edited:

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
what are you talking about. Lara is left home because i forgot to get her protein shake morning don't want to unlock bitch or slut path. And i have gone to Tish outside house after liz(Elizabeth) is born. Tish is chopping wood outside. I impregnated liz. I think i made made mistake by not going to Tish outside house when Vera is pregnant. Do i have started from beginning.
First: All I did was tell you what was left in the build because you asked about Vera. Kinda made sense, to me at least, to go ahead and do that. Won't make that mistake again.

Second: Since Lara is gone in your game...you still have Shannon that you can have sex with in the evening after you're returned home from being tortured.

Third: Are you saying nothing is happening with Tish now or are you just wondering if you messed up? As far as I know, Tish should be good. Are you still getting dialogue with Tish and is her journal entry updating? If yes to both, you should be able to continue doing everything with her without starting over. Let me know if the game won't let you continue with her.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
what are you talking about. Lara is left home because i forgot to get her protein shake morning don't want to unlock bitch or slut path. And i have gone to Tish outside house after liz(Elizabeth) is born. Tish is chopping wood outside. I impregnated liz. I think i made made mistake by not going to Tish outside house when Vera is pregnant. Do i have started from beginning.
You might need to get Tish her flower, have you done that?

Nov 5, 2022
You might need to get Tish her flower, have you done that?
Just now. I blowjob her using sleeping power and even sex with Shannon she said "master did you came to breed me". I fuck her in both positions and cum inside her pussy. After i came inside her she asked do you sleep with me i said yes. she is pregnant i fuck 9 days every evening she is not birth to baby while her abdomen is swollen. Did i am doing right track for rescuing Vera. please help. I have no idea about how to rescue Vera after being torture by witch (Delilah)( mother) daughter save me. I did whatever told by quadsquat told me to do sex at evening with Shannon in both positions. What after that. Delilah may be name of witch. IMG_20230413_224711.jpg IMG_20230413_223925.jpg IMG_20230413_223925.jpg IMG_20230413_235758.jpg IMG_20230413_235758.jpg

Last edited:

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Just now. I blowjob her using sleeping power and even sex with Shannon she said "master did you came to breed me". I fuck her in both positions and cum inside her pussy. After i came inside her she asked do you sleep with me i said yes. she is pregnant i fuck 9 days every evening she is not birth to baby while her abdomen is swollen. Did i am doing right track for rescuing Vera. please help. I have no idea about how to rescue Vera after being torture by witch (Delilah)( mother) daughter save me. I did whatever told by quadsquat told me to do sex at evening with Shannon in both positions. What after that. Delilah may be name of witch.
I have told you already...you can't rescue Vera in this build. You can stop asking or keep asking for all I care because the answer won't change. Shannon can't give birth in this build. Tish can't give birth in this build. There is nothing after impregnating Shannon unless you haven't gotten Tish moved into The Quad (where you beat Gryx and where Liz now stays). You have reached the end of 0.19.

Also, please stop answering other people's questions from 1.5 yrs ago. It's fucking confusing as hell or at the very least...weird as fuck to see.

Last edited:

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
KilljoyTRV on Discord
First of all, my apologies for the long silence! Life has been hectic and busy, as I am sure it is for you all too! I am making this announcement to let you know that I am going to continue making the game. I appreciate everyone who offered to take it and all you who supported me through all of this. The plans for the upcoming update are: the finished Tish scenes in the Quad, the goblin sprites for the babies you made, and the continuance of Sera's arc. Also, I do have a new idea for the story going forward (a change to the old) but I need sprite animations done if anyone knows how to do them. I cannot promise frequent updates, but I will work on them as I can and drop them when they have content sufficient for it. Unfortunately, the one helping me with the journal is otherwise occupied, so I don't know if I will be able to continue it or update it anytime soon. I hope you all are doing well and here is to the future!
First & foremost,coming back to this thread after more then 2 months(almost) & seeing that there isn't any update is a bit disappointing.Second of all,i'm surprised that no one is talking about when will the next update pop up,even though people might be talking about it in the Discord server.Besides,he wants to continue making the game(which is a good thing) but his partner is busy so why doesn't he hire some one else to do the job...???
I hope he doesn't end up milking people out for his game.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
I hope he doesn't end up milking people out for his game.
I would like to see more updates of what is he doing currently instead of having us in the dark for X weeks before he releases an update and says that he didn't have enough time to finish all the content he planned. I understand that you can have any kind of setbacks that will make you lose time of development but I don't think some few lines every week explaining what are you doing would take that much time.
Also I didn't like how people just went instantly to throw more money to him while he didn't show anything new or any plan to how he will continue the game in the future but I guess people are just hungry for more content. He did say he's doing it for the money so I hope he at least gives us and the people paying him some decent content every X time like any other paying job would make you do.

Reactions: BatmanNinja

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
I would like to see more updates of what is he doing currently instead of having us in the dark for X weeks before he releases an update and says that he didn't have enough time to finish all the content he planned. I understand that you can have any kind of setbacks that will make you lose time of development but I don't think some few lines every week explaining what are you doing would take that much time.
Also I didn't like how people just went instantly to throw more money to him while he didn't show anything new or any plan to how he will continue the game in the future but I guess people are just hungry for more content. He did say he's doing it for the money so I hope he at least gives us and the people paying him some decent content every X time like any other paying job would make you do.
Exactly. Like some sort of a one liner update along with a sample like "Jared999D" or "Jackerman" do before releasing the final product. I hope the ones who did contribute financially do not end up getting duped.
P.S. For now,i don't think any sort of an update will surmise very soon...

Nov 5, 2022
Is Anyone killer joy subscriber on subscribestar.com? we can't save Vera on version 0.19. and i want to know it in Rise of Varuk version 0.20. game without Vera is boring. any information about update in subscribestar. And who wish Varuk rescue Vera on next update.

Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
Is Anyone killer joy subscriber on subscribestar.com? we can't save Vera on version 0.19. and i want to know it in Rise of Varuk version 0.20. game without Vera is boring. any information about update in subscribestar. And who wish Varuk rescue Vera on next update.
Project was killed
Check out 3 posts above.

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
Is this project still active as the game developer mentioned that he will return again but since then there hasn't been any news about the game's update from his side.So any thing out of the ordinary heard by some one...???

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
KilljoyTRV on Discord basically stating "I want to update it really, but I can't, won't and unable too because a "paragraph of excuses".

If a sprite animator is all that is really stopping you I am sure if you look you might find an individual like somewhere on here with the will how and knowledge to help. If not here then steam forums, if not there try cs.rin.ru forums.

The shocking thing about trying something, sometimes you succeed.

Be honest For GFS and state you don't really want to work on the project anymore or financially unable to supply funds to a team for completion of various tasks, don't hem and haw with blames. Pass it to someone who can and is willing take up the mantel.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Do we ever find Lana after she has been taken away by the wolfs?
And is there any more content with the farm girl?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes