3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Jimthesim

Jul 15, 2022
I have been think it might be fun to work on a game like this. I lov this genre and sooo many fun ideas in my head.. I have the hardware and code experience. Daz looks like it might be fun. I was thinking on opening up a game like "A Goblins Tale". not sure how secure a RPG maker game is... Anyone use RPGM?
heres where you can find them i would recomend mv or newer.

DrPepper808

Dec 7, 2021
heres where you can find them i would recommend mv or newer.
I had planed to get RPG Maker MZ, since it was the latest. the real question I have. Can you read in the game like this and have full access to Source, and images like you can with Renpy?

Jimthesim

Jul 15, 2022
I had planed to get RPG Maker MZ, since it was the latest. the real question I have. Can you read in the game like this and have full access to Source, and images like you can with Renpy?
of that I do not know i am sorry. you will have to ask in the rpg maker forums

Nov 5, 2022
Seriously,it's high time some one else took over.
The game developer did mention that he is quitting then few pages back,he reported that he is coming back again but now,he has disappeared all together from the picture.
So if some one is good with gaming skills then it's high time some one else stepped in & took over the reigns of this majestic game.
I think killer joy is abandoning rise of Varuk

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BatmanNinja

godofthevoid

Oct 11, 2019
his subscribe star last post was may 7 2023 but i don't know what it has any new info or not so if any person with it could tell if he done or not

Boris 1

Mar 26, 2022
Hello. Whenever i try to star the game the following ERROR shows up "Failed to initialize graphics", can anyone help? Thanks.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Failed to initialize graphics
Hello. Is your graphics driver updated? Are all your drivers updated? Without looking at your system, the most common cause of this error is driver-related (out of date drivers).

Who else can you breed in this game??
You could have mentioned who all you have impregnated/bred already to dwindle it down given how you phrased your question. That aside, there are five who you can impregnate/breed: Vera (obviously), Liz, Tish, Lara, and Shannon. One other can too, but not by Vruk...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes