3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I hate to be that one but I am stuck it seems because I got ahead of myself I need a save that has Vruk at higher level with the ability i read somewhere 'cum is life' and the breeder sword I am having issues fighting Gryx

raist005

Jan 20, 2019
I hate to be that one but I am stuck it seems because I got ahead of myself I need a save that has Vruk at higher level with the ability i read somewhere 'cum is life' and the breeder sword I am having issues fighting Gryx
you are to early .you must have shanon and lara on your site and give both the cloth .and vera must show you her new cloth after breakfirst . after that yoz become the breeder sword. at the dildodragon dungeon you found one knock ot bomb and one in a berreal bevor the old golblin . you need both and you must be lvl5

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
you are to early .you must have shanon and lara on your site and give both the cloth .and vera must show you her new cloth after breakfirst . after that yoz become the breeder sword. at the dildodragon dungeon you found one knock ot bomb and one in a berreal bevor the old golblin . you need both and you must be lvl5
Ummm sorry but i dont follow I never got a knockout bomb from the dildodragon lair and I did say that I got ahead of myself

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
when is the walkthrough going to be published with the scenes of version 0.18 because I've been looking everywhere but I can't find anything to do
ok I'll wait because without a guide I get lost and I don't know what to do since I've already walked from one side to another in the game and I can't find anything to do but kill monsters
As Midge has pointed out, I was responsible for uploading it on Discord. That was done a little over 7 hrs ago. Now for you two and everyone else on this site, here's the updated walkthrough for 0.18.

9/12/22: 0.18 Walkthrough has been updated with additional information for Day 21. Hope these additions help you better navigate the game.

Last edited:

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Ummm sorry but i dont follow I never got a knockout bomb from the dildodragon lair and I did say that I got ahead of myself
Hmm...I'm not entirely sure what you mean by getting ahead of yourself unless that's strictly referring to you just not leveling Vruk up to the max (5) and not having the Breeder sword. Regardless, I hate making assumptions and rather just get facts. What lvl are you? Do you have the short sword?

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
it only shows up when you first make it after its no longer aviliable. i did finally get past old gobbo. i got lucky with a crit.
I'm not Midge, but the ability to make a knockout bomb is there all the time once you learn Alchemy and have the ingredients. It never left my game and is still there & working way after the EOB for 0.18.
don't work
Okay, it was. Regardless, how about now?

jurierm

May 7, 2017
Well this game is on my blacklist, it doesn't matter when I try to play it, there is always some bug that prevents me from advancing and there are 2 occasions when it's Tish's bug, I don't understand how the progress of this game can be such a disaster, it's impossible to get to play this without a guide, and even with it you go crazy, as soon as you stop reading it one step you find out that you left something behind...

Reactions: 7T Primal

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Hmm...I'm not entirely sure what you mean by getting ahead of yourself unless that's strictly referring to you just not leveling Vruk up to the max (5) and not having the Breeder sword. Regardless, I hate making assumptions and rather just get facts. What lvl are you? Do you have the short sword?
I do have the sword what I am missing is the levels and I am stuck inside the building with the gobbo and my meaning by getting ahead of myself is that I was below the level needed didnt know that I was gonna be in a fight solo

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
I do have the sword what I am missing is the levels and I am stuck inside the building with the gobbo and my meaning by getting ahead of myself is that I was below the level needed didnt know that I was gonna be in a fight solo
And the Vruka has a skill of healing. Without him, there is no way with Gobo.

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
Ummm guys, how do i advance to the maid's storyline? Vruk says i need to make her protein shake daily and give it to her but when i try to bring the protein shake to her. Vruk always says "I better leave her to her work" i can't trigger anything besides that dialogue i can't give the glass of milk or proteinshake

Last edited:
Reactions: 7T Primal

Psizzz222

Feb 17, 2018
Ummm guys, how do i advance to the maid's storyline? Vruk says i need to make her protein shake daily and give it to her but when i try to bring the protein shake to her. Vruk always says "I better leave her to her work" i can't trigger anything besides that dialogue i can't give the glass of milk or proteinshake
Wait new version =( walkthrough everything ends just after the first glass. if I haven't missed anything

Reactions: quadsquat

RsL4972

May 14, 2021
anyone have the lockpick mini game cheat file , i deleted mine by accident or know what to change in the file

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Crap. My fears have come true with your reply. You don't have a close save point prior to entering Gryx's house, and with you saying levels, I can only deduce that Vruk is below level 4. He's beatable at level 4 without using a knockout bomb if you have a good RNG run. It's been a little while since I tried, but I believe that's still doable even if it requires reloading until it happens on your part. Level 3 may be theoretically possible if you're at that level. However, in your specific case, that's going to require some crazy luck with the RNG given Vruk's HP and you not having knockout bombs. Unfortunately, you're going to have to start over or play from an earlier save point unless someone gives you what you asked for initially: a save.

Anyone know where to get a rose to give to Tish?
The last full sentence on Day 21 in the walkthrough tells you. Hint: you'll see sparkles.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
You can only give her one or two glasses IIRC. The quest only goes that far in this version.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes