3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

UniverseGuy

Feb 5, 2020
The game freezes as soon as it hit becomes morning. Well as soon as it becomes morning, the dialogue fails to appear, only the box pops up.

jack2closs

Aug 3, 2022
View attachment 1535952

Overview:
In The Rise of Vruk is a game you play a goblin who must recreate his clan to take revenge on the orcs that destroyed your entire race. This is done by turning human women into corrupted breeding stock.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-19
Release Date: 2023-01-10
Developer: KilljoyTRV - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.19
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Notice - Keep on Topic please discuss The Rise of Vruk only.

DOWNLOAD

Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED

Extra: WALKTHROUGH (v0.17.1) - Galley Mod

Jonny66 thanks for the link
*This port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk

View attachment 1441142 View attachment 1441143 View attachment 1441144 View attachment 1441145 View attachment 1441146 View attachment 1441147 View attachment 1441148 View attachment 1441150 View attachment 1441151
Im confused - after i kill the big dick dragon and get the chick it keeps saying game over

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
best bet would be to lvl up all the way. but ten most people hate rpgs because you have to drind to beat high lvl bosses. the hoe poimt of roleplaying games.

LustyAjax

Jan 9, 2022
So is it just me or are you basically soft locked anytime you try to take things slow? Because if you don't do the planning on the day you get the "quest", you can't do it at all. And later on when the archer girls mom tells you about the clock in her house (which is supposed to be a trigger for the new pass time mechanic) it simply never showed up and i was softlocked again

Silverdragon

Mar 22, 2018
And here I was going through my list of promising games in-development, just to find out that it got abandoned. Gotta admit that I did see this coming from previous Killroy's messages, but hope always dies last as they say. I honestly find the reason he gave a bit concerning, but that is his personal life.

Cases like this really make you appreciate the devs, who actually do commit to their projects, some going through a lot of sht in rl just to get their passion projects out.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes