3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Can someone help me with sleeping powder.
i play on android and i cant make the sleeping. Powder.
try the search at the top as this has been answered.
Wouldn't let me cum in Gitas tea, ended up not being able to get her. Guess I restart and try again :/
in the morning BEFORE breakfast break into her shop and click on the tea set on the counter at least 3 days of 4.

Mirrofuks

Dec 4, 2019
I remember that Batman had to be given an egg to let us pass, but I don't have this dialogue option.

what's next ?

Vera is gone somewhere and I have Shanon in the crew, what next?

Last edited:

Mirrofuks

Dec 4, 2019
I'm Vera is gone somewhere and I have Shanon in the crew, what next? south of the city to the left, there are three npcs by the fire in the forest and the house on the right is empty

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Any news about this game ?:whistle:
None that I can share at the moment.

I'm Vera is gone somewhere and I have Shanon in the crew, what next? south of the city to the left, there are three npcs by the fire in the forest and the house on the right is empty
You're going to search for Vera by finding where Deliah (the witch) lives, so I would go with the house. Is it empty? You sure? No sparkles at all inside?

Also, having Shannon in your party is an oops (pesky gal slipped through 0.18 testing) and will be remedied in 0.19. Do you have a save where she isn't in your party and close enough to where you are in-game at the moment? Only asking in event the fix hurts players like yourself. Better to be play it safe with your save file while you have time before 0.19 drops.

Nov 5, 2022
1 Dragon cum
3 bat wings
3 dragon dick wings
Results in
3 sleeping powders

Use the arrow Keys to increase the amount
Add item, then touch and slide to the right to change quantity. View attachment 1761105
Don't work arrow button so i cannot add 3 dragon dick wings 3 bat wings
Add item, then touch and slide to the right to change quantity. View attachment 1761105
arrow button don't work so i cannot add 3 dragon dick wings 3 bat wings.

Nov 5, 2022
There will be some. Don't you worry!
Bug is there while increasing quantity. I cannot add more than 1 dickwing and 1 bat wing. arrow button don't work. And one suggestion Vruk should impregnate atleast 2. May be queen by rescuing her and impressing her by blacksmith shop or Lara. Vruk impregnate only Vera. So this 2 queen or Lara is my suggestion. I want this in next update. and increase the story because I enjoyed the game.

Max_Output

Nov 22, 2018
Bug is there while increasing quantity. I cannot add more than 1 dickwing and 1 bat wing. arrow button don't work. And one suggestion Vruk should impregnate atleast 2. May be queen by rescuing her and impressing her by blacksmith shop or Lara. Vruk impregnate only Vera. So this 2 queen or Lara is my suggestion. I want this in next update. and increase the story because I enjoyed the game.
He also Impregnated his and Vera's daughter in 0.18

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes