3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Dpepe

Sep 24, 2018
I have a problem with tish. I don't know how to follow his route after speaking to him for the first time. He says that I have to give him something but I don't know what

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
wait you talking about the wolf and dick dragons are the horse. the way i see it is its not ntr because there not vurks when it happens. now we will never now because i geuss the game will not be done

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Having some sort of cum count or cum addicted status "per girl" would be helpful, nice and appreciated similar to what "A Goblins Tale" had or even make an event out of it where you find the long lost goblin artifact that lets you see the addicted status of females.

But since this is being abandoned I guess even rats know when the ships sinking.

And to the developer;
When you in a "relationship" where your partner "request's" or is flatly making demands of (this or me) changes over a particular aspect of your life, something about your actions or yourself you do this is not a relationship this is a sign of control of wanting it or a show of having it (over you) too peers or family, a facet of what is soon to be a very toxic environment not a "relationship".

You never give into terrorism, emotional or otherwise.
Money buys a lot of things most of them are a facade of friends and loved ones.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Let us see...
First, this isn't the first time quitting but the second quitting the very same game he created!
Second, a peach aka a girl made him lose his mind holding her but farting away a steady income because?...what?...
not losing his mind over what again ?!!....the scenario made him ....do what?....the very scenario he created ?!!
and again this so-called girl is above money or he did truly have a problem with his mental health ?!!
If that girl like him and wants him then that's truly awesome !!
I personally find it so hard to believe ... but what I do believe is irrelevant but kicking away people that came second-time hoping to see something ?!!... wow! just wow!
The only reason I stay in this thread from now on is very pure curiosity and that game ain't going to see, me again.
In my books, he is marked as a creator that creates dead games.
I just admire people that support that kind of person but at the same time, not that person.
Objection! You're wrong!

This is Killjoys first game, The Rise Of Vruk, not his second. A Goblins Tale was made by Pupsi(who actually did go on to abandon a second game[Supervillainy]).

Secondly a "girl" didn't force him to quit the game as this decision was a long time coming as Real Life and other factors were stressing him months ago hence the longer times between updates since early/mid last year. If anything it just helped him to make up his mind about quitting it.

And lastly at least he's giving us news about it. Pupsi just up and left with no messages at all! Twice!!

wanted54

Jul 5, 2020
Objection! You're wrong!

This is Killjoys first game, The Rise Of Vruk, not his second. A Goblins Tale was made by Pupsi(who actually did go on to abandon a second game[Supervillainy]).

Secondly a "girl" didn't force him to quit the game as this decision was a long time coming as Real Life and other factors were stressing him months ago hence the longer times between updates since early/mid last year. If anything it just helped him to make up his mind about quitting it.

And lastly at least he's giving us news about it. Pupsi just up and left with no messages at all! Twice!!
I beg to differ...
The title rise of vruk might be the first time from this guy but it was a long ago almost the same game but had a better setup.
I know I play it and I will try to dig the HDDs I got I might have a copy cause, unfortunately, I have deleted them from my online store.
Despise the reasons why he quit I respect them and I might have done the same without even giving out details to any point due to personal inquiries that should be let out in the breeze just for anyone to see. I just stated that IF that was an emotional topic based on a relationship
the decision shouldn't be taken in a heated moment nor due to some bad times that took place...
Above all real life always comes first.
Best wishes for anything life might have held for him RIP the game and that's that.
In the end, no harm was done to anyone and you should pay more attention to the entire topic above me as well cause what I typed came based on what I have read so far but my own fault is that I didn't do personal research in this matter but coming to the conclusion is why the hell should I even bother in the first damn place?
I can reply my own self don't worry: The answer is that I did took the wrong turn in start typing about a piece of digital nothing and made it into something that I personally don't even give fly shit about it in the end,
I won't come back and state my mind in any case again just to clear myself from this turf.

edit : by all means reply if you or anyone want cause I am not coming to see nor react to any reply. it's a dead really like the game.

bye, bye and cheers.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Midge

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I don't think $24,000 over two years is “get pussy cozying up to you” kinda money. If it were, McDonald's employees would get a lot of cozying.
He also has a job... $24k is not bad steady side income, you know...

Dunno where you live, maybe you spend 24k for a coffee....

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
He also has a job... $24k is not bad steady side income, you know...

Dunno where you live, maybe you spend 24k for a coffee....
IDK what his main job nets him, but that's 24,000 USD over two years. That's less than a minimum-wage job would earn in the US. Sure, I wouldn't spit on it as side-income, but it still doesn't sound like "attracting gold-diggers"–kinda money to me. IDK how much time per week he put into this project, but he's be making about as much through it as he would had he chosen to work a second, part-time job at a McDonald's instead.

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
I just find Killjoy personally very disagreeable and not that great of a writer in general. His priorities seem to have lied in insulting players and introducing obtuse game mechanics over actually expanding adult content.

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
PEOPLE !!! . Killjoy behaved very elegantly by informing everyone that he was done with the game and expressing his willingness to pass it on to someone who would continue it. The reasons why he withdrew from further development of the game are really irrelevant. He might as well behave like many "developers" who leave games without a word, as if they suddenly died ... There are a lot of them and I don't know what their reasons were. I'm considering the matter from the player's point of view... Sorry for my English (google translation).

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the only problem i have is a another dev would not no were killjoy was going and have yo start over then would need the same artist are how ever they made the modles.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
the only problem i have is a another dev would not no were killjoy was going and have yo start over then would need the same artist are how ever they made the modles.

Unless killjoy has, left notes and details of what, how plugins (for soft side of) assets and filters (for the images side of) things were used for anyone who picks it up.
But no one is that meticulous during developing.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well we will have two see what happens both game killjoy and the other one had some hot sex ass babys

vidyasagar

Dec 2, 2020
Anyone having complete save for this 0.19 version my PC has been crash i bought new hardisk please send me the save.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
The fight against the other goblin is obviously rigged. 4 misses in row is not normal niether is the double demage he deals. Also how the autosave save when you is stupid design.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes