3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
"Right" women is utterly subjective "right" for me may not be "right" for you and her "right" may not be even remotely similar to your "right" and is (basically) biding her time (with you) until her Mr."right" comes along also wasn't this suppose to be on topic only (about a goblin with big dick who takes over the world) and not about being a dating sim IRL because let be honest here dating in real life is just an emulator for marriage.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Depends what she's trying to change. If she's trying to get you to drop all your hobbies and friends, that's probably too much—unless your hobby is skinning cats alive and your friends are meth-heads. Likewise, if the change she's trying to effect is to get you to stop picking your nose at the table, that's also pretty reasonable.

That's also not the only factor for a good relationship. A gold-digger probably won't try to change anything about you, but she doesn't make for a good match nonetheless.

Reactions: wanted54

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
true i just put in a little of my thoughts there because there are to many things to go through tho a gold digger should be easy to see and tell. the human mind is hard to read. there are many verbales to every aspect in life the heart is the hardes to now

wanted54

Jul 5, 2020
Daayym .... my wife watch me playing this game don't mind.
Most of the problem is accepting each other for who you are.
Trying to change ?.... hell if I wanted to change I wouldn't want someone to tell me, I would do it myself.
But again that's my life but I hate to see this game going through all this but not as much as I see the man that created it endure real-life status changes should I say?..anyway cheer and hope for the best.

Depends what she's trying to change. If she's trying to get you to drop all your hobbies and friends, that's probably too much—unless your hobby is skinning cats alive and your friends are meth-heads. Likewise, if the change she's trying to effect is to get you to stop picking your nose at the table, that's also pretty reasonable.

That's also not the only factor for a good relationship. A gold-digger probably won't try to change anything about you, but she doesn't make for a good match nonetheless.
your hobby is skinning cats alive ~lol

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well could be worse you hobby could be puling wings off of flys lol are asking people if they like phababeans mphhhh lol

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I would follow the walkthrough if it was updated, what happens when you reach the end of it before the end of the game?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I would follow the walkthrough if it was updated, what happens when you reach the end of it before the end of the game?
#2,547
It is updated. You might be using an older one but here is the "new" one that was posted a while back. You need to speak to the villages in the poor district probably. Day 33 unless you mean the "other" WT but i'm not responsible for that one. And again there is no story update in v19 only some extra scenes with the girls in the evenings upstairs.

Reactions: quadsquat

joe321

Jun 15, 2017
I really get confused with the story layout since this started. This game is about how vruk turns corrupted women into his breeding stock. yet no goblin babies... Im not poking holes I just dont get it. When are we gonna see some goblin inseminations? so far its just a beastiality game lol can we have an option to breed them ourselves with some alternitive scenes or an update to the games descripton? It hard to look foward to a goblin game when every creature BUT the goblin is makin babies. Its like a goblin cuck game.

wanted54

Jul 5, 2020
I really get confused with the story layout since this started. This game is about how vruk turns corrupted women into his breeding stock. yet no goblin babies... Im not poking holes I just dont get it. When are we gonna see some goblin inseminations? so far its just a beastiality game lol can we have an option to breed them ourselves with some alternitive scenes or an update to the games descripton? It hard to look foward to a goblin game when every creature BUT the goblin is makin babies. Its like a goblin cuck game.
I played the older version the previous when it was abandoned to be more accurate and I did like it more.
This one became more sophisticated like trying to get a reason using a similar route but ... kinda hated it but still played it...
Joe321 what actually are you aiming for?
For example, for me, it looked like a survival of a dying race trying to make it through with only just 1 alive person and trying to avenge the slaughter of his brood.
To me, it adds up as a story and it adds up on the way. Goblins are villains and feeling sympathy for them is stupid but I play as a goblin so I stick to the role.
It's not Lord of the Rings or Game of Thrones lol
The bottom line is Vruk is a horny goblin trying to bring his race back to life and he did breed a daughter and maybe his daughter needs to be with a human to make goblins?...
But i think they said the game is abandoned once more... just need to look above.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I played the older version the previous when it was abandoned to be more accurate and I did like it more.
This one became more sophisticated like trying to get a reason using a similar route but ... kinda hated it but still played it...
Joe321 what actually are you aiming for?
For example, for me, it looked like a survival of a dying race trying to make it through with only just 1 alive person and trying to avenge the slaughter of his brood.
To me, it adds up as a story and it adds up on the way. Goblins are villains and feeling sympathy for them is stupid but I play as a goblin so I stick to the role.
It's not Lord of the Rings or Game of Thrones lol
The bottom line is Vruk is a horny goblin trying to bring his race back to life and he did breed a daughter and maybe his daughter needs to be with a human to make goblins?...
But i think they said the game is abandoned once more... just need to look above.
I really get confused with the story layout since this started. This game is about how vruk turns corrupted women into his breeding stock. yet no goblin babies... Im not poking holes I just dont get it. When are we gonna see some goblin inseminations? so far its just a beastiality game lol can we have an option to breed them ourselves with some alternitive scenes or an update to the games descripton? It hard to look forward to a goblin game when every creature BUT the goblin is makin babies. Its like a goblin cuck game.
Pretty sure he just fucked his daughter, he's also been fucking Lara and Shannon, not to mention Vera, he's also fucked Tish, Vruk must be the worse cuck ever.

• Haha

joe321

Jun 15, 2017
Pretty sure he just fucked his daughter, he's also been fucking Lara and Shannon, not to mention Vera, he's also fucked Tish, Vruk must be the worse cuck ever.
Its funny cause im open to seeing how a story progresses but the discription doesnt really match, theres impregnation but no gob babies. I wasnt tryna poke holes or be super critical but everytime there is an update of some kind its just going further and further away from the whole gob breed to restore its kind. now its more like goblin cucked until the end of gob race. ya know? the expectation on some level is this is primarily a gob story. not fantasical beasitalty. Im not saying the content is horrible just not what is described on the main page. i have no issue with him screwing the women of the village thats part of the story but theres is no gob restoration, it appears to be gob cucked to extinction lol.

joe321

Jun 15, 2017
story wise i would expect at some level since hes the last of his kind theres more of a desperation to restore his race. being more manipulative much like how he got the shop girl. a gob willing to be manipulitive mean cruel or even simply selfish narrow minded, or just more desperate since hes the LAST goblin. story wise because other animals are breeding his women it seems like a repressed gob story. It would also be more interesting to see him take over the town to get to the queen since his revenge can only be implemented with power WHILE having the stongest knight on his side.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i don't know if anyone would agree are disagree but the way i see it is his child is a rare breed as the book said and if he had a male child it would look like him. also if you think about it mybe vruk is thinking being nice is better then the way his tribe acted because he is the last of his kind that he now's of anyway.

FgtRtd

Jun 30, 2020
I haven't yet gotten to play the newest update, but I do want to say that Killjoy is doing a great job taking over Vruk's story. I look forward to seeing what is new, and what lies ahead in the future.

Gobbos unite!

wanted54

Jul 5, 2020
story wise i would expect at some level since hes the last of his kind theres more of a desperation to restore his race. being more manipulative much like how he got the shop girl. a gob willing to be manipulitive mean cruel or even simply selfish narrow minded, or just more desperate since hes the LAST goblin. story wise because other animals are breeding his women it seems like a repressed gob story. It would also be more interesting to see him take over the town to get to the queen since his revenge can only be implemented with power WHILE having the stongest knight on his side.
I was expecting as much but it's a lot of work for that to happen since corruption must be spread nice and steadily and again I suppose that is a slow process.
A better drift would be if the suppose-called pacified women started to act not as brained-washed and walking to Vruk`s path
not passive but more active but that needs a heavy plan and serious brainstorming to make pieces match as the story moves on so it won't collapse due to a bad chain of events.
well i don't know if anyone would agree are disagree but the way i see it is his child is a rare breed as the book said and if he had a male child it would look like him. also if you think about it mybe vruk is thinking being nice is better then the way his tribe acted because he is the last of his kind that he now's of anyway.
Yea and that's why I said serious brainstorming and etc.
there is serious potential in this matter but I feel it's been washed away a bit...
Mostly it's there but something is seriously missing and has not been puzzled correct?
I wish his old project isn't deleted but added to this version cause if that was true then he might have a masterpiece there.
and it would be awesome if there were more kingdoms to corrupt...but that's a very big fantasy of mine... -_-
I wish I had the time to work with my game maker mv to piece something like that but need tons of free time to put a thought together and even more to tap that into that program ..............

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes