3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

very_confused

Jan 10, 2020
in my game she joins me but i think that's after you try and save vera. i do not think there is a way to save her yet. i do not even now what the new update holds so there is that as well.
Yes, after trying to rescue Vera, Vruk can team up with Shannon when meeting her in the Meadows N-AN.

Does anyone know if Vera can be rescued in this latest version 0.19 or has the story not yet advanced that far?
Just started the Tish quest and Tish calls Vruk the one who saved Vera but that may be an old text.

Reactions: charlezone

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
go hunt bats are help the farm girl out i for get the time for the far girl bats you just kill them and leave and go back you can kill dick dragons too. also heal you self with virks healing magic

MADcardshark

Dec 27, 2021
Why would there be a new version if it says in the change log N/A does that not mean that nothing changed from the version so does anyone know what changed between the last version and this one

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Why would there be a new version if it says in the change log N/A does that not mean that nothing changed from the version so does anyone know what changed between the last version and this one
N/A in the changelog form my experience is just a placeholder. There are changes, but they haven't been inventoried yet.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Did i screw up somewhow ? After Lara'S incident in the woods i went up to talk to her and after that she disappeared now when i check the journal it says she is a bitch to the wolfman or something ?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
it has been a long time but i think you need to help her train then give he the energy drinks every day then talk to her after then the next day i try to talk to her in the morning then evening and on that should work but hard to say. also the item woman after she gives you a blowjob and drinks your cum break in her house three times in the morning a wack of in her coffie are tealol

Reactions: Midge
3.30 star(s) 20 Votes